- Great location on the beach and not too far from places to eat (but few within walking distance)
- Beautiful, wide, clean beach.
- Nice walk way over the sand dune (see below)
- Sweet Potato Biscuit Breakfast was decent (think little biscuits with little ham, but still tasty)
- Nice size room, clean, comfortable bed, nice bath/shower.
Cons (don't let these keep you from staying here):
- The 2nd floor is really the 1st floor of guest rooms above the car park. If you want a view of the beach you have to be on floors 3-5; else you have a nice view of the sand dune; and a bit of the ocean. The other issue is the railing has a wide top on it that obstructs your view unless you stand up.
- Not able to easily walk to a bar or restaurant. The closest good restaurant (not across the highway at the mall), the Blue Moon Beach Grill (which was great) is 0.7 miles.
- Visit the Wright Bros museum and the lighthouses. If you don't want to drive down to Hatteras, check out Bodie Island Lighthouse.
- Ask the nice host lady at breakfast where to eat dinner.
- Go down to the Nags Head Fishing Pier and have a beer at the bar which has a nice view of the beach and ocean. Good craft beer on draft and nice staff.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking