“Yummy food!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Nags Head, North Carolina
“Yummy food!”
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

We love it here. My husband and are are about to go for our third time this vacation. The waiters are very nice and the food is delicious. We will be back next vacation to the obx.

Visited March 2014

State College, Pennsylvania
“I expected better”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

With the number of Spanish speakers increasing in the area, I expected better. First, the management of the restaurant needs to spend some money on maintenance. Dirty looking tile ceiling with multiple dysfunctional fans and light fixtures. We figured with poor light you couldn't see the ceiling as well. Rest of the decor is OK for a Mexican joint. I liked the salsa, but the chips were overcooked. Extensive menu. Two kinds of mole. I had tacos al pastor, were OK. Wife had
Carne asada, was tough and stringy. I usually go for seafood at the beach, the next time I feel like Mexican, I will seek out someplace else.

• Visited March 2014
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Ole Mole”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Had a delicious dinner with the coldest of coronas! My dining partner had a wonderful dish -- Burrito Jalisco, tender beef with savory sauce. I always go for chicken mole if on the menu and this did not disappoint AND they had too varieties. Of course I went with that with more chocolate in the sauce. Very good. Only suggestion -- salsa was very good, but the chips could be better.

• Visited January 2014
Richmond, Virginia
“Best mexican food on the beach!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Iv been coming to the OBX for over 15 years and always come in every year! Love how it's family owned! Not a big fan of chain resteraunts. Service is always fast and friendly our waitress was so friendly and told us great new spots to visit around the banks. Food is wonderful! I recommend the burrito Jalisco the portions are huge and very affordable always a great experience and the jumbo Texas margaritas are the best!

• Visited August 2013
Clarksburg, WV, USA
“Mexican Meal”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Our family enjoyed eating at this Mexican restaurant. The service was fast and efficient. The food was excellent.

• Visited July 2013