“I could have stayed much longer...Perfect Beach...”
other travelers have booked this property
Living room
Swing and seating area under house Front door and kitchen island
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Living room
Swing and seating area under house
Front door and kitchen island
bedroom
Dining table seats 12
kitchen
half bath
Full bath
Across the street
More from the front porch
Side of house
Other side of house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
310tinag
Greenville, North Carolina
“I could have stayed much longer...Perfect Beach Getaway!”
Reviewed April 25, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Ann was so wonderful! She was accommodating and such a sweet spirit. We stayed for the weekend for our 30th anniversary and my birthday. It was a wonderful spot! I love the stained glass window and how comfortable the place was. We had no issues with neighbors. The neighborhood is very quiet. Location was perfect, so close to everything! We visited Bodie Island light house and Jennette's Pier. The restaurants in the area are just wonderful. Get some grits at the Grit Grille if you go! Shopping at Tanger's just down the street. Will definitely come again and looking forward to it! Thanks Ann!

May 8, 2018
I am so glad you had a good weekend. Come back anytime.
Sherpa740...
“Cozy, perfectly appointed cottage for our winter beach trip!”
Reviewed February 18, 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

The cottage was in a perfect location for everything we wanted to do on the Outer Banks. The sunsets over the sound were gorgeous. You can watch from the deck or from the beach, which is walking distance from the cottage. The cottage was clean and cozy with everything we could possibly need provided, including linens, cooking utensils, dishes and even paper products. We particularly loved the cottage's decor and artwork, along with the nice collection of books and movies.

Directions, check-in and check out, and other instructions were provided by the owner and were detailed and easy to follow. We'll definitely try to rent this place again when we're back in Nags Head!

Your age range 50-64
May 8, 2018
Thanks for the kind review. I try to make the house the way I want a rental when I can get away for a little while. Glad you enjoyed it.
Kelly B
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Really lovely !”
Reviewed January 21, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

This was my first holiday let so I didnt really know what to expect, booking was straght forward and all contact with Ann was good.

The house was easy to find and exactly as advertised, it had everything in it and more that you could think of or need !

I was there during the recent bad weather in Janauary and was physically snowed in, Ann was very generous and helpful to me in this time and I cannot praise her enough.

I highly recommend this house, the area and everything about it and if I come back here again I would love to stay here again.

I managed to pack a lot into my stay here and appreciate that I visited in winter so didn't see all that I could, but I have never seen the sea freeze before, had to dig a car out of the snow, or drive on sheet ice roads, so it was very educational for me !!!

The house is near to supermarkets and restuarants, beaches, scenery and can all be accessed easily on foot, it is in an ideal location on the island to get north and south.

Many thanks to Ann for making my stay more enjoyable by far, than if I had stayed in a boring hotel !!

Jan 29, 2018
You really had a crazy weather stay. I am glad you were able to make it out and head South. You are more than welcome to stay anytime. Thanks.
William J...
“Great Place!”
Reviewed October 11, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

This is a beautiful place with a great location. Only a short drive to the ocean. Quiet neighborhood. Only have positive things to say :-)

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for your kind words.
454robins
Cissna Park, Illinois
“Great location OBX”
Reviewed September 3, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Great one level cottage, comfortable, clean, nicely decorated. There is a small beach at end of street which made this cottage an absolute gem. The beach is safe for kids and the water is at the most mid-thigh deep. The fact that this cottage is close to churches, shopping, grocery, and the little beach make it a very worthwhile vacation choice. There is also an outside shower. I give this cottage 5 stars because of all the above reasons. I would choose a different place if you have really little children because the owner has alot off decorations placed throughout the house that very small children may damage. One thing to mention is that there are beach chairs,etc at the rental along with other miscellaneous items that make it easy to unpack and just start vacationing without having to bring everything with you.

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks Robin. I like to just rent a house and go so trying to make it easy.
dacouper6
Dover, Pennsylvania
“Such a beautiful place”
Reviewed July 24, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Gorgeous place! Very clean, fully equipped with everything you need and linens were a added bonus for us. Anne was very accommodating and answered my questions quickly. My family and I visit OBX every other year and I don't think we will be renting from anyone else because Anne's place is simply wonderful. Thank you again!! We will be back.

Oct 26, 2017
I appreciate your kind words. I am very fortunate to have good people who help me keep everything running smoothly. Look forward to seeing you in the future.
Nani-momm...
San Antonio, Texas
“Totally and tastefully equipped cottage!”
Reviewed July 9, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This cottage is so authentic for a beach getaway! The canal provides a lovely backdrop and the grounds are lush and dotted with color from a variety of flowers. The cottage is equipped with everything needed for a family visit! The beach is only minutes away and the cottage is in a very quiet neighborhood! Thanks Ann!

Oct 26, 2017
Thank you for your kind words. This is the hectic time of year and I think it is nice for people to be able to sit and see the garden and just relax. Glad you enjoyed your stay.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing