WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Our Home away From Home...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sandspur Motel & Cottage Court

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Nags Head
Sandspur Motel & Cottage Court
Ranked #3 of 5 Nags Head B&B and Inns
Cool Ridge, West Virginia
“Our Home away From Home...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

Love this place.....my heart is so at peace when I step through the front door !! Staff are great people...Always helpful....And on site....Clean ,Nice size Pool...Kids loved it !!....the view is awesome and even if you stay in one of the smaller cottages you can hear the Ocean and several of them you can see it out the window..I love this cottage type setting because its "Cozy"...after the first day everyone talks to everybody...Its Great !!! ..You don't get that at a Huge motel !! We will Always stay here...Every year...Great atmosphere...Like your home

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Daleville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

We stayed at the Sandspur from September 28 until October 5 of this year. I can truly say that our experience was great. They are located close to a lot of things that they Outer Banks have to offer and access to the beach is easy. The staff was friendly and pleasant. We had a little problem that didn't bother us at all, but I mentioned to the owner so that she knew about it. When we got back to our cottage that day it was repaired!!! Our cottage was spacious and clean and I have never slept so good on vacation. The owner had told me last year when we made our reservations that they were replacing all of the mattresses and making all of their units non-smoking and she was true to her word. Being a cancer survivor and ex-smoker, this was music to our ears. My wife and I were there with 2 of our grandsons and our daughter and we had a wonderful time and in fact we have already made our reservations for next year !!! P.S. The only reason that we didn't rate the swimming pool was that the pump had broken down and we weren't able to use it, but it appeared that it was kept up very well.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Bill W
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Only the two big cabins are truly ocean front. Everything else is set behind and facing each other not the ocean. Second floor units can see the ocean but it's only from the deck and not very well. The units are smoke free and smell fresh. Everything was clean. The staff are always there and are helpful. My shower nob broke and they had it fixed that day. we had a unit with a kitchen. It was surprisingly spacious. My only true complaint is the shower head was only about 5 feet tall. I am 5'8". This was a problem... The location is great. Just down the street from Jeanettes peer. It's at mile 15 1/2 in Nags Head. I would stay here again. I didn't get to use the pool but it looked to be in good shape. the play ground looked scarry, it's old and wooden.

• Stayed October 2013
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,359 reviews
Holiday Inn Express Nags Head Oceanfront
Comfort Inn South Oceanfront
Travelodge Outer Banks/Kill Devil Hills
Travelodge Outer Banks/Kill Devi...
#5 of 19 in Kill Devil Hills
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,058 reviews
Rodeway Inn & Suites
Rodeway Inn & Suites
#9 of 13 in Nags Head
John Yancey Oceanfront Inn
John Yancey Oceanfront Inn
#12 of 19 in Kill Devil Hills

Been to Sandspur Motel & Cottage Court? Share your experiences!