“Hit the spot!”

Scoop's Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #5 of 13 Dessert in Nags Head
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Chocolate PB milkshake was exactly what I'd been craving all day! Even better than expected! Ice cream was fresh and thick and creamy!

There are newer reviews for Scoop's Ice Cream Parlor

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The ice ream was thick and creamy. Great flavor ideas. I loved the Root Bear. My wife thought the fresh SC peach was super. We went back the next day and the girl scooping remembered our order. Very impressive for a HS/college kid!

1  Thank Jim D
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Home-made ice cream that is delicious. Try the mandarin chocolate chip and take it across the street to watch the gliders off the dunes.

1  Thank Suzanne Y
Reviewed August 14, 2013

A friend recently said to me that she only splurges on ice cream when it is home made, and this place is definitely homemade. I have no desire to go to an ice cream parlor in OBX that only serves Hershey's ice cream because I can get that at home. This had a great flavor selection and large portions for the price.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

The line was a little long and somewhat slow, but the ice cream was SO good!! I shared a peanut butter surprise sundae with Reese's pb cups, hot fudge, whipped cream and a cherry! Super yummy!! We ate outside the store and danced to the music. We thoroughly enjoyed our time there! Go there!!

Great location too! Fun to look out onto jockeys ridge and watch all the kites and the sun going down.