“Best EVER!”

Kitty Hawk Water Sports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Located on the Roanoke Sound in Nags Head, we provide tourists of the Outer Banks a means to get on the water and have fun. We are a full-service watersports location with rentals, lessons, tours, sales, and activities. Stop by and see what makes us so special.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Captain Chris and Mate Tim were the best, Awesome time, If you ever want to go parasailing in Nags Head, Go there, I can't think of a better trip. You must go Only to to Kitty hawk Water sports.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Captain Chris and First Mate Tim made the trip and overall experience amazing! This was my children's first time parasailing and it will be something they will remember forever!! I highly recommend stopping by and scheduling your trip with them!!!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

My daughter had wanted to parasail for quite sometime. We finally were able to squeeze it in before she left for college. Chris and Megan were awesome. They made it so fun! Megan took lots of pictures. She and Chris both made sure safety came first and then the fun began! Thank you for a wonderful memory.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

My family had a great time. They made our experience am unforgettable one. My 4 kids ( 16,12,11,and 8) had a blast and I did something I thought I would never do. We will go back.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I asked my wife at a spur of the moment if she wanted to try parasailing, I was shocked that she did not object, as she is not a fan of heights, and decided let's go for it. I could not have been more pleased with the decision to go with Kitty Hawk Water Sports, the pricing was the best in the area and their professionalism was truely outstanding. Tim and Chris were an absolute blast, but were all about safety first. We enjoyed every minute of the trip from the ride out to the time in the air. In the end, my wife said that while she may not do it again, she was really glad to have done it, and Tim and Chris made the experience that much more enjoyable.