“Great Sandwiches. Great for lunch at work”
Review of Country Deli

Country Deli
Ranked #17 of 84 Restaurants in Nags Head
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Richmond, Virginia
“Great Sandwiches. Great for lunch at work”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is a great place to order lunch from since their delivery is free if your order is at a $7 minimum! I always get the same thing and it consistently yummy! The delivery is always speedy as well. And I love the brand of chips they carry. I have nothing negative to say! Keep it up!

Visited March 2013

“Best sandwiches in Nags Head”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We love Country Deli! The sandwiches are always delicious and the service is excellent. We even used Country Deli to cater our wedding reception a few years ago. Highly recommended :)

• Visited April 2013
Manteo, North Carolina
“A New York Style Deli on the Beach”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Simply awesome sandwiches and the best ginger ale I've had anywhere. It gives me a little bit of my old NYC home here on the Outer Banks. Thanks guys!!

Visited July 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING!!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a place to grab some lunch and happened to drive by this place and stopped in. I am so glad we did! The staff was so friendly and they recommended the special for the day called "Mamas Special" which my husband got. I ordered the "Italian Combo". Amazing doesn't even do these subs justice! They were the best subs we'd ever had. They loaded both with meat and fresh toppings. They were to die for!! Absolutely delicious! Can't recommend this place enough! We will definitely be back!!

Nags Head, NC
“Best carry-out sandwiches ever!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This place, which is a small, old fashioned family owned deli makes a great sandwich. They have a variety of special concoctions named after family members, and also make straightforward regular sandwiches. Give it a try to take to the beach or to your vacation rental.

Visited October 2012