“Good food and service”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Good selection of pizza and Italian entrees. The restaurant is a little dark on the inside, needs more sunlight, but we come here for the food.

1  Thank azm1206

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Decided to go out for a mid afternoon meal. Stopped here because of the mass exodus out of Nags Head because the Friday rain caused great traffic problems. We were going to order an entre but after appetizers, had only a salad. Calamari serving was very large, and the sampler tray was good. Overall good food and service even though restaurant was very crowded due to the all day of rain. Recommend.

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

We stopped for a late lunch, sandwiches were good, wood fired pizza was great. Service was good, would return!

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

We went to this restaurant based on Trip Advisor reviews and we were not disappointed! My husband and kids enjoyed the pizza...they all agreed it was the best they've ever had. I had the Chicken Parmesan...it was delicious! I had a very large chicken breast covered in homemade marinara sauce and cheese. The fettuccine that came with my meal was so good I thought it was homemade too. However my waiter informed me it was not. Give this place a try. It was a great change after eating seafood all week!

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Are you craving a piece of that American - Italian favorite on vacation? Give NY Pizza a call. Hand tossed and baked to perfection. They even have a Seafood Alfredo one, if you want to stick with the seafood. We had a pepperoni and a Supreme. For us this time, we did pick up. Prices were good. The staff was friendly and helpful. We did add on some wings. Our crew was not as fond of those. We like them a bit more crispy. The favor was good. New York Pizza does have a fine slice.