“Excellent pizza and calzone”
Review of New York Pizza Pub

New York Pizza Pub
Ranked #19 of 85 Restaurants in Nags Head
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Easy order and pickup. Excellent pizza and calzone to enjoy while watching World Cup soccer. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Elizabeth T

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Thank you fellow trip advisors. I took your recommendation and it was amazing. We ordered 3 pies and 3 hoagies and everyone loved their food. This guy from the Bronx has got it right. Can't wait to go back and they also have a great live music venue.

1  Thank Keith K
Reviewed July 18, 2014

This has to be one of my favorite pizza places … anywhere. Returned here for the third time during our last trip to OBX. It’s on our list of must-dine restaurants in OBX, and as usual, it didn’t disappoint.

We had a big party (13 people) and order six large pizzas – Plain Cheese, Chicken Parmesan, Pepperoni, Bianco (creamy ricotta & mozzarella, spinach with garlic and no pizza sauce), Spinach Romana (fresh spinach, romano, mozzarella, marinara & ricotta) and Sausage.

The pizzas are hand tossed to create those big, foldable slices – love that. They’re made in a brick oven and served on pedestals at the table. This place is always busy, but surprisingly, wait times are minimal – even for our large party.

Absolutely delicious. Enjoy!

1  Thank dtp010
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Great food and more than just pizza (although the pizza is fantastic!). Great atmosphere for a large group of people. Great service for our large group of 10. Italian dinners were great. Good choice when you need a break from seafood.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Stopped in one of my favorite places to eat in OBX. Had the Saltimbocca which was delish. My son had the Francaise, again wonderful. My daughter had penne vodka which I could eat everyday. The waitress was very nice. The owners renovated the place and it was clean and open. We ate great food and they had live entertainment. Wish I lived her, I would eat here every Sunday!