“Excellent dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of New York Pizza Pub

New York Pizza Pub
Ranked #15 of 81 Restaurants in Nags Head
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Pub, American
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rochester, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

We went here for dinner, and being from New York we had high hopes, and I can tell you the New York pizza pub did not disappoint! The beer selection was great with not just your normal brews, there was a good amount of craft beers also. The pizza was cooked perfectly. A crunchy bottom, and not soggy at all. The stuffed shells my girlfriend had were fresh and filling and a very healthy portion! Great work, we will definitely be back!

Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Surprisingly excellent food in a place that looks like a pizza joint”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

We were on the prowl for some place different to go in OBX. I had read the reviews here about New York Pizza Pub. The family was skeptical becuase it's kind of an unassuming place that looks like your average pizza joint, an exceptionally neat and clean pizza joint. But soon after we tasted the calamari (notoriously difficult to prepare correctly and lousy in most places; my test of an Italian restaurant), we knew that this place was different. The calamari is in my top five ever. The rest of the food was equally good. They had a good selection of specialty cocktails and beer, and even though it was a Tuesday night, there was live jazz. We didn't try the pizza, but I'm sure that it's first rate too. Not a place that jumps out at you, but highly recommended nevertheless.

• Visited July 2014
“Great wings , good pizza and service ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

The nuclear wings were amazing and probably the best that I have had in years. Pizza and calzones were good and our waitress was very attentive and courteous

New York City
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“another great year of italian food in NAGS HEAD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

We spent the 4th of july week in the outer banks and when it came to having the best italian food in the area we went to New York Pizza Pub. I love there garlic knots Pizza,and there chicken wings are awesome! I had there special Lobster Alfredo. Great taste with a lot of garlic. I also had there shrimp parmesan. It is better than the restraunts I eat at in New York. They have top quality food and it is my favorite place. Now they have live bands and great music at night! You really don't have to go anywhere else Great Food and Live Music !

• Visited July 2014
Fawn Grove, Pennsylvania, United States
“good food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

Typical bar-pizza place. Good food with a kids menu and enough noise to bring kid couped up in the car for the ride into town that day. Service was good.

Visited June 2014