“Great wings , good pizza and service ”
Review of New York Pizza Pub

New York Pizza Pub
Ranked #17 of 89 Restaurants in Nags Head
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

The nuclear wings were amazing and probably the best that I have had in years. Pizza and calzones were good and our waitress was very attentive and courteous

Reviewed July 4, 2014

We spent the 4th of july week in the outer banks and when it came to having the best italian food in the area we went to New York Pizza Pub. I love there garlic knots Pizza,and there chicken wings are awesome! I had there special Lobster Alfredo. Great taste with a lot of garlic. I also had there shrimp parmesan. It is better than the restraunts I eat at in New York. They have top quality food and it is my favorite place. Now they have live bands and great music at night! You really don't have to go anywhere else Great Food and Live Music !

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Typical bar-pizza place. Good food with a kids menu and enough noise to bring kid couped up in the car for the ride into town that day. Service was good.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Had the vegetarian and the superoni. If you're in the mood for a pepperoni pizza, the superoni is THE way to go. My husband and I liked the vegetarian but weren't fond of the cooked spinach on top. We would have preferred fresh spinach.

Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

What an awesome meal! We were told the wings were voted best on the banks last year and they didn't disappoint. We ate an entire party platter and could have had more. Highly suggest starting meal with wings. We then had pizza and it was off the charts. Go there and make sure to get wings.