“Yum Yum Yum”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Yum Yum Yum”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

The best pizza our family has ever had--CHICKEN PESTO--everything on the menu is delicious, but if you want a truly good meal order the chicken pesto pizza. We visit the restaurant every time we vacation in the Outer Banks!!

• Visited April 2014

chesapeake
“New York Pizza at the beach”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Great new York style pizza. The calamari was great, not chewy! Awesome sauce.The owners are from NY and they are very friendly, service is good

Visited April 2014
1 Thank springlake2208
North Conway, New Hampshire
“Yay! Excellent Pizza”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Well, we went to the New York Pizza Pub every night for 3 nights only to find it: Closed on Tuesday, delayed opening Wednesday and finally hit their opening night in a newly remodeled space. Loved it, the bar is great and I predict that it will be super busy during the season. Joe, the owner, welcomed us warmly and spent a few minutes talking to us about plans to have live music during the summer and a few interesting insights about life on the Outer Banks, enjoyed talking to him. Service is quick and friendly. I love to sample the local brew, and Joanne had great suggestions. They have a big menu, but all we really wanted was salad and pizza. WOW, the pizza was huge, piping hot, dripping with cheese and the sauce was yummy. Of course the crust was crispy on the edges, nice and soft in the middle just how we like it.

• Visited April 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
“My Dad loved it here”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

My parents moved to Manteo from Fords, New Jersey 25 years ago. but every time we came to the Outer Banks we always went there because we love their pizza... it has been as close as I can get to New York Pizza .. it is delicious.. no wonder my Dad loved it there.

• Visited November 2013
Guam, Mariana Islands
“Just What We Were Looking For”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

On our way back from a road trip, we stopped for dinner in Nags Head. Someone suggested pizza so we checked tripadvisor and found this place. Glad we stopped!

We were greeted and seated right away. I enjoyed a yummy banana smoothie while we munched on half a dozen garlic knots (although they gave us an extra one!). My husband ate a cheese calzone (he said it tasted like a typical calzone) and my bro-in-law and I split a large buffalo chicken pizza (half topped with ranch sauce and chives). The buffalo chicken was a little spicy (It's supposed to be) and I ate several slices.

Our waitress was pleasant and checked on us often. If you're in the mood for pizza, I'd definitely stop here.

• Visited November 2013