“You're gonna have the BEST time,” 5 of 5 bubbles

New York Pizza Pub
Ranked #16 of 80 Restaurants in Nags Head
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Pub, American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Yorktown Heights, New York
“You're gonna have the BEST time,”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Heading back down to the Outer Banks; first stop - NEW YORK PIZZA PUB! Large selection of ice cold beer for my husband, yummie piña coladas for me and delicious pizza for the whole family. The owners are warm and friendly and the wait staff are fun and attentive. During the week we drop back in for burgers and paninis. Sometimes after a day at the beach we have pizza delivered. What a treat! Always hot and super delish. Restaurant very clean and well kept, good food, good prices. Give it a try. You'll love it!!!

• Visited August 2012

Fairfax, Virginia
“Past experiences have been better.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

To us, maybe they're slipping a bit in quality of food and service. Better training of the new/young wait staff. We really don't enjoy being told we ordered something when we didn't. We took it any way and I at it for lunch the next day. Fresh eyes and less flies would go a long way. Like I said 'past experiences have been better'. My wife enjoyed her usual and I critiqued.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Can't wait to go back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Wanting something healthy and delicious, we gave the Pizza Pub a try on a whim. Good atmosphere (casual but nice), attentive staff (waitress was great and two other employees checked on us during our meal) and the food was FANTASTIC. I had a Ceasar salad with Blackened Salmon on top. The salad was very fresh and I had one of the best pieces of salmon i have ever eaten. If I knew I could expect that quality (and quantity) of salmon, I would order it every time I dined out. My girlfriend had linguine dish with peppers, onions, and sausage. It was also VERY good and had a large enough portion for two meals. I was there the same day as "killdevilhillkbilly" and that person had a vastly different experience than I did. (Somebody must have been a little cranky.)

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Food was pretty good!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

Had an interesting experience ordering our food over the phone for takeout - had to repeat our order several times as the person answering the phones stated it was "very busy". When we went to pick up our food, the restuarant was dead and the person still gave us attitude about picking it up. The food itself was pretty good and good portion sizes - was a little pricy but would give it a try again, maybe by eating at the restaurant this time.

• Visited May 2013
Friendly
“Yummo!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

Our family loved the pizza at this restaurant. We only tried the pizza but won't hesitate to go back and try other items on the menu. Our server was very friendly and was willing to give us "tourists" many great suggestions of things to do.