“Large place, but we still had to wait”
Review of New York Pizza Pub

New York Pizza Pub
Ranked #19 of 85 Restaurants in Nags Head
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Although we had to wait to get in, the pizza we ordered was very good. There was a magician going around from table to table, but we could have done without him. We would go back for the pizza.

1  Thank xosted

Reviewed October 9, 2012

To be honest, I would pay $10 for the pizza I paid $15 for at NYPP, but my local pizzeria isn't on the Outer Banks. My 10-year old isn't into a lot of toppings, so we had to settle for half cheese/half pepperoni. The pizza was as good as back home, but our waiter was outstanding. He was very attentive and made some helpful suggestions. I would recommend NYPP.

1  Thank PCDoctorUSA
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Biker Friendly! Great food! Great staff!
Genuine New York Style Pizza!
Love Love Love It!
Family joined us and they were so amazed, they called over the manager and expressed their satisfaction and appreciation!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

This restaurant was our second favorite while vacationing in the OBX. Food was delicious, server was excellent.....I had the spaghetti and meatball special, now I am picky when it comes to sauce and this was fantastic !!!! My hubby has stuffed shells and Italian sausage he said it was delicious, I had a taste and he was right !!!

1  Thank jesusinside620
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This place was always packed when we'd drive by, so we figured the pizza must be pretty good. It's not.