“Dinner date”

Miller's Waterfront Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 85 Restaurants in Nags Head
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Overlooking the beautiful Roanoke Sound, Miller's Waterfront Restaurant has been family owned and operated since 1982. Offering lunch and dinner daily in the restaurant downstairs with early bird specials from 4:00-5:00 pm. New for 2016 is The Waterfront Sunset Bar located upstairs, above the original restaurant. The Waterfront is a more casual & relaxed atmosphere focusing on small plates and an unparalleled view of the water.
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

We were there for dinner for our anniversary and try to come here every time we are near Nags Head. Outstanding food coupled with outstanding service. Our server Mike, went above and beyond to ensure we had an enjoyable dinner. The hostess sat us at a table overlooking the sound so we could watch the windsurfers while we ate. The hush puppies melt in your mouth. The sides are always hot and tasty. The seafood is local so it is F R E S H! Excellent place for a nice dinner and one of the best views anywhere! I highly recommend it to anyone in the area.

1  Thank bsmithfta

Reviewed April 26, 2014

It was our first time at the restaurant. The food was amazing and service was top notch! Our server Mike was very informative about the area. I had the Parmesan encrusted flounder and my husband had the surf and turf. We also tried the fried green tomatoes. My husband is a very picky person and he loved them (ate over half himself). Highly recommend trying. Mike is a great guy...extremely professional, but personable and very efficient. We will go back again and again.

1  Thank JoleneJones
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Stopped in by accident really, and glad we did. Great reception by staff and wonderful setting on the water. Service was great, Mike our waiter was very attentive The sea bass was a great surprise, encrusted in sesame seed, almonds, and black pepper with a sweet bite to it. The filet mignon was out of this world. It was all we could do to have dessert, but we managed to share a piece of keylime pie, which was a perfect end to a great meal....well done all...we will be back...

Reviewed April 21, 2014

This was the first time going to this restaurant. The food was amazing. I had sea bass and crab and it tasted so fresh. The service was amazing and our server Mike was courteous and even got us to order dessert - a chocolate brownie that was decadent! I would suggest everyone go eat here. Plus the view was unforgettable!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

I've gone to OBX for years but visited Miller's Waterfront Restaurant for the first time last night. The food was amazing. I had fried scallops cooked perfectly, the best fried flounder ever, fried shrimp and oysters. The coating isn't heavy which maintained the delicate flavors of the seafood despite being fried. Delicious! then for dessert we had a brownie w/ Heath crumble, chocolate drizzle and homemade ice cream.... A yummy ending for two people to share. I loved our waiter Mike. A great guy...extremely professional, but personable and very efficient. I will go back again and again. - Tina from Virginia

1  Thank Tina W