“Awesome fresh seafood!”

Ranked #15 of 85 Restaurants in Nags Head
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for a late lunch heading off the beach, decided on a whim while driving down the beach road and I'm glad we did! We were seated immediately and the waitress was very quick to take our drink order. She seemed to be one of maybe two waitresses on and she did a wonderful job of keeping all of her tables happy. She told us of the specials and I immediately knew what I wanted, they had a local cobia sandwich so I was sold! My husband had the fresh tuna Ruben. Both came out quickly and we're perfect. I can see where some would say the fries are salty if you don't like a lot of salt, but we both didn't mind, it played well on the malt vinegar they bring you (hello New England!) they have many beers on tap and even have a sampler where you can choose 6. Overall great experience, would recommend it to friends!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Went there late at night for dinner. Service was good. Food was pretty salty on the whole, though my steak was excellent (great flavor, cooked perfectly). Would go again, probably earlier in the day.

Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Went to dinner here last night. Great food, but very loud. Hard to hear others at the table. The seafood jambalaya was wonderful with loads of shrimp. Husband had seafood grill and raved over all of it. Would definitely recommend this small local restaurant.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

First time there this past week. Went based on a recommendation on this site. Quick friendly service. Took the family all four meals were great. Next time in Nags Head we will be going back.

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

First I should explain that we visited this restaurant with a group of 20 people and the server we had was awesome! She was very, very busy but was always quick with our drink refills and food. Loved her!

The rest of the staff was super friendly and informative. Also very busy but made you feel right at home.

The food was good but coming from the restaurant business myself I picked up on a few things that others may not have. I ordered the Oscar special. Overall it was a good meal but my fish was over cooked and the bearnaise sauce was thin. Others at my table had the jerk chicken sandwich (fantastic!), the tuna special (the tuna again was over cooked), the steamed seafood platter (the crab legs were also over cooked), and one of the pasta dishes. Nevertheless, the food was good. Just a few items were left it the pan too long.