“Good Seafood” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pamlico Jacks

Pamlico Jacks
Ranked #13 of 80 Restaurants in Nags Head
Cuisines: Bar, American, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Scenic view, Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Pamlico Jack's Soundfront Restaurant combines the natural beauty and local history of the Outer Banks with delicious island cuisine for a delightfully fun experience. NOW SERVING LUNCH & DINNER!!! We serve fresh Gulf Stream seafood, certified Angus beef, tasty homemade pasta selections in generous portions and delectably decadent desserts. Lighter fare ranging from burgers to sandwiches, soups to salads and a variety of appetizers are also available. You'll certainly have no problem selecting your favorite vintage from our extensive wine list. We have had the honor of receiving the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for well over 20 years in a row. You'll not suffer from dehydration either with our wide selection of beers, micro brews and custom cocktail beverages ranging from Jack's Hideaway Rum Jumper to the frozen Mariners' Mango Pain Killer! Our outdoor Rum Jumpers bar is an authentically replicated pirate ship, complete with sails and rigging, which leads you onto our large open-air soundfront deck with spectacular sunset views and live entertainment.
NJ
“Good Seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

Took my son here for his 11th birthday because all he wanted was Crab Legs for dinner. He had an abundance to eat. We sat outside listening to live music and watching the sunset bay side.

Beautiful night.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank mima9151

• Polish first
Bedford, Virginia
“Did I Read The Menu Wrong”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went there for our 48th wedding anniversary dinner...I ordered the seafood platter and when it was served I noticed only one measly scallop....well the menu read "scallops"...I didn't complain but I mentioned to the waiter later in the meal I was expecting more than one scallop for a twenty-five dollar meal....the rest of the meal was good...shrimp and fish were adequate portions....however I was disappointed in the lack of scallops.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank bobby514
“Best meal I've had in a while!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

The family and I went to Pamlico Jack's for my daughter's 5th birthday. We sat outside on a beautiful evening and listened to live music and watched the sunset. The food was also great. My wife had the seafood platter, the kids had shrimp and mini hot dogs, and I had the shrimp and grits. As a special treat I asked the waitress if she could sing happy birthday to my daughter when she brought out dessert. She did one better and had the live band play and sing to her. She was very excited. This was by far the best meal we had on vacation!

2 Thank Brian W
pennsylvania
“Always a good experience.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

Have never had a bad experience here. used to come here when it was Penguin Isle. They are always able to handle large groups. Very kid-friendly.Killer views.(go just before sunset!)

• Visited July 2014
Yorktown
“Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Went to this restaurant for the first time last Wednesday night. Beautiful evening, however the hostesses were extremely inattentive, disinterested in their job, were not dressed to impress and basically gave the impression myself and guests were an inconvenience. Our waiter Jack I believe made up for it. He was professional, attentive, and made sure we were will attended to. If it wasn't for him I would never recommend this place. I have been going to OBX for 40 years and its sad to say never been but may think about returning.

2 Thank George19