“LOVE this casual restaurant”

Sam & Omie's Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 83 Restaurants in Nags Head
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“LOVE this casual restaurant”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My husband and I stayed at a B&B up the road from here. We came here twice during our stay to get dinner. We just grabbed seats at the bar and ordered food and drinks. I really loved this place. The food was good - I had salad, fries, burger, and BLT (over two trips). The drinks are good and the atmosphere is nice. Please note that this is like a bar/restaurant kind of place. Don't expect the Ritz.

Greencastle, Indiana
“Excellent Friendly Service and Good Food”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I had been here once before for breakfast, but my husband had never been there. So we tried lunch for the first time. We got there at 1:30 on a Thursday and still had a wait but it was only a 15 minute wait. Our waitress Jess, was the best, very friendly and efficient. I tried the homemade pimento cheese with fries and my husband had the duck bites with fries. Both good. Place was busy but food was delivered fast. We will try it again.

Mentor, Ohio
“Mother - Daughter Breakfast”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My daughter and I have gone to Sam & Omie's breakfast every year while on vacation. Good food, great value and atmosphere make us come back for more. One recommendation - go early unless you don't mind waiting.

• Visited July 2013
Atlanta, GA
“Basic breakfast made our family happy”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We didnt mind waiting 30 minutes, but wouldn't say it was a spectacular breakfast. We enjoyed omelets, french toast, biscuits with gravy, waffles and an egg sandwich. No one was unhappy. It is nice to walk across the street to meander around Jeannettes pier while you wait.

• Visited July 2013
Chesapeake
“Not worth the wait”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Had to wait an hour for a table on Saturday morning, even though it was just my husband and I. The staff was great, but the food was nothing special.