“Cool place”
Review of King Tut's Weiner Hut - CLOSED

King Tut's Weiner Hut
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Description: Open every day for lunch and dinner. Check our Facebook page for detailed hours and specials.
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Our 2 year old loves hot dogs so this was a perfect fit for an evening after the beach. Great service, quick and easy place to eat for families with little ones!

There are newer reviews for King Tut's Weiner Hut

Reviewed November 26, 2013

King Tut's Weiner Hut has something for everyone! Free ping pong, pool, air hockey, Wii, fooseball etc...food and drinks. The prices are a bit high, but their specials are fantastic. They sell beer and malt beverages as well as sodas. A place where families can have fun and enjoy a delicious meal at the same time!

1  Thank wyttigr
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I read the reviews beforehand so I kinda knew what to expect. We got there in between lunch and dinner so the place was empty, good for us. Took us a few minutes to decide, there were so many choices. We ended up with a footlong deep fried dog with chili, cheese and onions, with fries and a drink. Holy cow! It was delicious and extremely filling. There were lots of fun games for kids of all ages, and cute tee shirts and can cozies for sale. Their prices were a little high, but you get what you pay for..a great meal!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We would not have even seen this place if we had not pulled into the shopping center to stop at a souveneir shop, but having seen it, we decided to go in because hotdogs are one didh the whole family likes. There's a small bar in the back beside the grill, withthe front set aside for pool, ping-pong, air hockey and other table games. It wasn't very crowded, and the owners were friendly and made us feel right at home, even though we were from way out of town.

I ordered two Andouille Sausage dogs, ignoring the cooks warning that they were "pretty big". Um, he was right. I had to save one for later. Spicy Cajun style sausage with grilled onions and peppers. My wife and daughter had plain ol' dogs which were large and well cooked. I also had the Hummus and chips which would have made a meal in itself just by itself.

I counted about 29 varieties of dogs and sausages, plus BBQ, Chicken sandwiches, and burgers. If we had been staying a few days I'd have tried all of them, the ones we did try were just that good. If it's still there when we go back, we'll visit again.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Finally, a great hotdog comes to the Outer Banks.As a transplanted local for 23 years I have been searching for a real hotdog. I have found the source at King Tut's. I am a regular, eating there at least once a week. Locals, let's keep 'em opened all year round !