“Awesome, awesome place!”

King Tut's Weiner Hut
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Seating
Description: Open every day for lunch and dinner. Check our Facebook page for detailed hours and specials.
“Awesome, awesome place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

I love this place. The food is excellent. I mean you can't complain about a deep-fried, bacon wrapped, chili cheese dog! But man do they have a selection of weiners. Beer brats, nathan's, hebrew national, kielbasa, sabrett, and even corn dogs! Decided to try something different on my latest visit though, I had the bacon, egg, and cheese burger and my girl had had the chili cheese burger, holy cleopatra were they good. We got it to go, and while we waited we battled out some mortal kombat on the big screen tv at the bar. The beer selection is pretty good for a dive on the obx. They even have malt liquor mondays! But for us beer geeks there is a few microbrews also. Great place to hang out at the bar with some friends, grab some lunch to go, or bring the whole family. There is games for the kids(air hockey, fooseball, videogames, etc.) I cannot recommend this place enough.

• Visited June 2013

OBX
“Will be back!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

Stopped in for lunch with the kids on a day out and was very pleasantly surprised by the food. Kids really enjoyed theirs as did I. Great value and great that there are games to keep the kids occupied while waiting for the food.

• Visited May 2013