“Friday nite Pizza”

Pizzazz Pizza
Ranked #48 of 85 Restaurants in Nags Head
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Pizza was pretty good, but a little cold and chewy when we got home. Would try again.
Duck location this year. Maybe best if we ate in?

Reviewed September 12, 2013

This was the second year going here and it was just as good. Loved the chicken cheese steaks. Did not care for the pizza. Fast and friendly service.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I usually don't like pizza restaurants because my wife make a fabulous home made pizza.
Pizzazz however is different. both my wife and I agree it was almost as good as her's

1  Thank markcH2602ZL
Reviewed August 19, 2013

A group of 9 of us went. the only good thing I can say is the kids were well behaved!
The pizza was okay, maybe something that you would make at home. There was no pizzazz in anything that they did!
The prices were outrageous! The service was horrible!
Why we didn't walk out, I'll never know but we could have gotten more Duck's Donuts with the money we saved!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We ordered a large pizza and chicken wings. The pizza tasted fine, although the crust was like cardboard. The wings were generous in size, although I would have requested that the sauce be one degree hotter (a common issue with "Buffalo" wings served outside of Western New York). Everything was served up quickly. I would come back, but I would also explore the other OBX pizza places first to see if I missed something.