“Great restaurant!”

Dirty Dick's Crab House
Ranked #26 of 85 Restaurants in Nags Head
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Dirty Dick's Crab House is all about the FUN...in fact, the only thing we are serious about is our seafood - fresh seafood served daily!
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We ate here during our vacation and the good was really good! I had coconut shrimp on special and clam chowder, which was a great value. The clam chowder was, hands down, the best I've had. Others in our group had a double cheeseburger ($6.99!), shrimp and crab legs, chicken sandwich, and kid's chicken tenders. All meals were very good! We ate at Black Pelican the night before and would come back to Dirty Dicks over BP next time we are in town. Marie was our server and she was great! Super pleasant and knowledgable about the food and area overall.

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend stopped in for a quick drink at the bar. Our bartender, (I think his name was Rick, can't really remember), was very attentive and made me one of the best Mojitos I've ever had. As good fortune would have it we arrived just after 3:00 during the half price food at the bar. The fried gator was delicious. The star of the show however was the steamed mussels. Big pile of mussels in a garlic butter sauce with a loaf of bread for dipping. Will for sure visit again when in town.

Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

We were seated fast and it was clean and are server casey was first class she understood what we wanted made us enjoy are self simply put over the top thanks we will be back very good food and people!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I had a wonderful waitress! She was quick on her feet, super nice, and was interested in what we had to say. She really did acually care. I loved the food, It was very tasty. I can't wait to go back. Thank you Jaime for a. Great time!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

This establishment served excellent shrimp and a tasty chicken parmesan sandwhich to us. Heather our waitress had good suggestions for us regarding their menu. She also was very speedy in serving our food and keeping our beverages full. I give Dirty Dicks two thumbs up!