“Food is okay”

Dirty Dick's Crab House
Ranked #32 of 89 Restaurants in Nags Head
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Dirty Dick's Crab House is all about the FUN...in fact, the only thing we are serious about is our seafood - fresh seafood served daily!
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Was disappointed in the menu. I thought there would be more on it. The prices were ok.
I don't know if I would be back.
I thing the sighs on the road make if bigger than it is.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Dirty Dicks is the place to go for great crabs,lobster,and other sea food. Friendly and fun atmosphere,

4  Thank Michalene S
Reviewed October 23, 2012

This is just a chain restaurant place. Service was surly, food was certainly not what we expected in the OBX. Basic, fried selections - little to choose from otherwise. Overpriced for what it offers. Skip it.

1  Thank Floridatraveler57
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The layout of this restaurant is nice and the kitchy art work all featuring the added face of Dity Dick is pretty cool. No wait for seating (It was October), fast wait staff. The menu is large and diverse, which caused me concern as one can not be the master of all things. I ordered the fried scallop and shrimp basket and my girlfriend ordered the shrimp po' boy sandwich. Both we good! No real complaints other than it was more expensive than I Got Your Crabs" which is top notch and less expensive. So we left Dirty Dicks feeling like we would have been happier at I Got Your Crabs"

Reviewed October 13, 2012

We stopped by Dirty Dick's for lunch during our vacation in OBX. We were seated promptly, but that was it. After waiting well over five minutes for a server, we got up and left. I might add that the place was not busy at that time. Of note, the prices on the menu were high for what was offered.