“Great mini-golf!!”

Mutiny Bay Adventure Golf
Ranked #1 of 7 Fun & Games in Nags Head
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I thought the course was very interesting. Very well maintained!!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The whole family had a wonderful time. Great family atmosphere the cashier was friendly and with great advice!!! The pirate them was fun and the ship golf was fun too. The course was neat and colorful and a good time had for all despite the heat. Bring your skeeter beater though, those blood suckers can be fierce!!!

Reviewed July 7, 2012

My family had a blast at Mutiny Bay. Cute pirate ship that sounded like it was shooting off cannons. Really neat course and definitely worth the money.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Arr, me hearty, ye would be missin' a great grand treasure if ye skipped this adentur. Watch out for the jolly rodger and them thar cheating golfers - the skurvy dogs........ I takes me family ever' voyage an' we always be havin' fun..... Sometimes we get ice cream at th' ajacent Dairy Queen... but I'm still searchin' fer th' grog shop.....

1  Thank Richmond-VA-Barb
Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

My wife, son (8), and I had a great time golfing here at a very reasonable price. The cannons sound and splashes really added to the fun afternoon. The golf course is well maintained and the staff were friendly. We even bought a couple of shirts. We will definitely return our next trip!

1  Thank BlueThunder91