“10 cent shrimp for happy hour!”

Fish Heads Bar & Grill
Ranked #5 of 85 Restaurants in Nags Head
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: New this season! Brand new Bar & Grill on the Outer Banks Fishing Pier.It offers appetizers, sandwiches, baskets, soft drinks, beer, etc right on the Atlantic Ocean fishing pier. I have photos.
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Very casual place. We loved the view and the band that was playing! Very relaxing. Food is not the best i had on the islands but is good enough. Would definitely go back with some friends for some cold beers and 10cent shrimp they have for a happy our!

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

I'm actually sitting here right now. Cold beer in hand. Some of the best fish tacos I have ever bad in my belly .... Loving life!! Ocean behind me, wife beside me, best friends in front of me. I hope heaven is this!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

10 cent shrimp during happy hour. Live bands most nights. Literally on the pier, over the water. What more can I say? Get there early for happy hour as the tables can fill up pretty fast. Basic bar food and decent beer selection. It is the atmosphere that makes this a place I go back to regularly.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is everything Nags Head is supposed to be about. The view and the atmosphere are amazing. Everyone is extremely friendly and the setting is soooo relaxing. The food is pretty good and 10 cent shrimp for happy hour can't be beat. For Nags Head they have a great selection of beers though my wife feels they could improve the non-beer drinker selection a bit but hey...this is the beach. We spend a lot of time here (and the pier in general) during our annual trip to the outer banks. My kids love to be able to walk the pier or head down to the beach when they get bored hanging out with the adults.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The burgers & happy hour is the best!!! You can't beat the views and the atmosphere being right on the pier/beach. Every waiter/waitress is pleasant and friendly and live entertainment is great!!!