“Perfect!”

Island Snowball Company
Ranked #7 of 14 Dessert in Nags Head
Cuisines: American
Description: OBX's First Snowball experience. Over 50 flavors and toppings to choose from poured over finely shaved ice set in a Tiki Hut/Hawaiian Island themed take out restaurant. Try our famous Stuffed Snowball! Interactive environment for all ages!! Sugar Free and Dye Free Flavors.Locally Made Hand Dipped Ice Cream, Sundaes and Fudge. A Must Have on your Outer Banks Vacation. Hours Noon to 10pm, 7 days a week. Outdoor Seating and credit cards accepted. Follow us on FB, Twitter, or Instagram for complete hours.
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Exactly what I was expecting. They have lots of flavors for Snowballs and even ice cream. It was a great treat after dinner.

Lauren W, Owner at Island Snowball Company, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Thanks for the snowball love!! Look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

My best treat growing up while spend my summers at our cotage on the Chesapeke Bay was the midway stop from DC to the beach at the snowcone shop in Waysons Corner! Oh they had ice cream and other treats but it was snowcones that my brothers and I wanted.

Now a small shop in a strip mall doesn't quite the match for my chilshood memories,but this location was a excellent substitute with an excellent flavor selection and a generous syrup pour.

Certainly way better than the Blue Bunny Ice Cream at Fat Boyzs.

Glad we could bring back those childhood memories for you.
Hope to see you again next summer!!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Who would have thought marshmallow topping and snow cones? I had mango ice with marshmallow topping, it was excellent. Just the right amount of sweet, and the price does not break the bank!

Lauren W, Owner at Island Snowball Company, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thanks for letting everyone know how much you love Island Snowball. We appreciate your support!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We love stopping by Island Snowball. The homemade marshmallow creme is divine and can be added to any flavor snowball. I also love the Hawaiian cream topping. It's always a treat to stop by and support such an awesome local business!

Lauren W, Owner at Island Snowball Company, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Thanks for the shout out Heather. We appreciate your support and glad you love our awesome Snowballs and Marshmallow as much as we do!!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Island Snowball is my favorite dessert place on the beach! They have the most choices and they are all so flavorful! Great atmosphere and staff, they are so welcoming and friendly! Absolutely love the chalk board, fudge, icecream and snowballs! I recommend this to everyone on the OBX! My new favorite is the stuffed snowball with marshmallow! So delicious!!!