“every thing you need !”
Review of Cavalier Surf Shop

Cavalier Surf Shop
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I'm from Baltimore so I don't get to surf, body board, or go to the ocean that often maybe once or twice a year. I needed a board and some body boards and Cavalier was the first shop I came across that was close to my condo. Very convenient location and as far as boards , gear, clothing, and all the other stuff you get for the beach .... The shop has all that . They offer lessons to. Another review complained about price but remember this is no chain store its the real business, and you get what you pay for .I bought a swim shirt from Wingz and the stitching came out of the bottom after one surf session. A real review from an ocean junky.

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

My husband is a big surfer and was hoping he'd be able to catch some waves during our Christmas time visit to OBX. The staff at Cavalier were immensely helpful, and you can't beat their rental rates! We will definitely use them again when we return this summer.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

this is by far our surf shop of choice in the OBX. It's a family owned business and is an icon on the OBX. The employees are extremely knowledgable and friendly. We are at the OBX a lot during the summer and make sure we stop in everytime. They have a great selection of clothing, flip flops, surf boards, skim boards......everything you need! They also have a lot of rentals, so if there's anything you need, this is the place!

Reviewed September 15, 2012

We shop here every year when on the Outer Banks. They have a great selection and good prices. Owners are friendly and helpful. My children love Lost Brand clothing and they have a great selection. Please support this business. They are wonderful!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We live at the beach and have our loyalty to our local surf shop in Delaware but we stopped in because my son is a UVA fan. Jerry met us at the door and gave us excllent customer service. Super friendly, very accommodating, just a great experience. This shop is a classic surf shop and far cooler than any of the big more commercial style shops on main highway. Great rental prices for beach gear. Check it out!