“Most helpful sales staff ever”
Review of Cavalier Surf Shop

Cavalier Surf Shop
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I purchased a spring suit here and later (much later) decided I needed to breathe a bit, so I asked the wonderful sales clerk if I could exchange it and she said "Absolutely" and proceeded to dig through every suit in the shop until we found the perfect one. The shop is small, but jam packed with super high-quality gear. You'll love it!

Reviewed May 6, 2012

It appears it has been here for years, they are helpful and know their stuff.

1  Thank BeachbumOBX01
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Cool local surf shop, all the items you would expect.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Cute hole in the wall! Good ladies swim collection,.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 22, 2011

My fiancée set me up for a surfing lesson. It's something I wanted to try since I was a kid boogie boarding on the Jersey coast. Jon is a great instructor. Patient, enthusiastic and informative. Great day! May just pick up this habit.

2  Thank Etsmith74