“Fresh Roast - Local Delight”

Morning View Coffee House and Roastery
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Nags Head
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Whenever I get to OBX I make a point of going to Morning View for some fresh-roasted beans to take home. This cozy enclave has everything one needs in a small, local coffee shop. The pleasing aroma of fresh coffee, local art all over the walls, music, wi-fi, and friendly atmosphere. My preferred beans: Costa Rican Rainforest.

There are newer reviews for Morning View Coffee House and Roastery

Reviewed October 26, 2012

As a tourist in the off-season, I found this place while searching on my Garmin. So glad I did. While enjoying a delicious cup of coffee and utilizing their free WiFi, I couldn't help but notice the number of customers who came in that the staff seemed to know. Friendly conversations, a warm and inviting sitting area, and of course, the great coffee, would certainly be a draw if I lived in the area. Sure hope I have the opportunity to return!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

This is a great coffee house. Knowledgeable baristas who are customer oriented. Awesome customer service, great coffee ( they have their own blend) and food items. Also has free wi-fi. Great atmosphere!! Highly recommend this coffee house!

1  Thank Elizabeth B
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Exceptionally good espresso and coffee drinks. The atmosphere is very warm and welcoming, the baristas knowledgable on all different types and variations of drinks. Their selection of baked goods also was quite impressive, the amount being sold and consumed while waiting for my drink was evidence enough of how good they must be. All in all, a definite "be back". One of the best Cafe' Breve' i've had. Well done Morning View, well done!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

We had stopped here a couple of years ago, and enjoyed it then - stopped in again this time and still love it! The coffee was excellent, as was the iced soy mocha I had. The bagels and scones taste yummy, especially the warm white chocolate raspberry scone. Their mascot Maddy is very friendly and joined us for our snack. We tend to remember where our favorites are, and this stop is definitely on our list!