“nice course”

Nags Head Golf Links
More attraction details
Owner description: Golf course with a compact, target-style design.
Baltimore, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“nice course”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Well kept course..not too busy....best place to golf for the money on the strip

Visited May 2012

Arlington, Virginia
81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 164 helpful votes
“Challenging Bayside Links layout”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Stunning views, challenging layout, albeit reasonably short, well-equipped pro shop and fabulous clubhouse. A hike up the stairs to the "lookout" is a must just for the view alone!

Visited May 2012
KDH< NC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Lunch was excellent”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Great view of the sound, food was really good. Lots of flavor and great service.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank gwp3gwp3
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“While on vacation.”
Reviewed June 9, 2011

If you are looking for a course to play while in Nags Head this is not a bad course. I looked at reviews and didn't see great reviews prior to going. Fairways were nice, greens had just been aerated. Only played nine but we had good time. Cart girl and clubhouse were great. Took good care of us. Hope to play back nine. Don't listen to reviews on bad. Enjoy and hit em well.

Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very Disappointing”
Reviewed September 9, 2010

I play golf 3 times a week and everytime I go on vacation. The day started with getting at the course and 9 holes were closed for maitenance. There was no mention of this when I called to make the tee time. From that point on, everything went down hill. I was treated as a number not a guest, and was told that is the way we do things around here. It was a miserable experience and did not even finish my round. There is no way I would recomend this to anyone. The staff was rude and the starters were disorganized and had poor communication to the ranger and my foursome. I have been treated better at a small town municipal, than I was treated at this semi-private course. Save your MONEY and go play some where else!

2 Thank golfman93