“Unprofessional”

Add it.
Grog's Watersports
Ranked #28 of 40 things to do in Nags Head
More attraction details
Owner description: Get Wet at Grog’s! We're the premier spot on the Outer Banks for your watersports fun. Enjoy the thrill of parasailing or the excitement of waverunner, kayak or dolphin tours. We offer every water adventure imaginable. You can also rent waverunners, kayaks and boats. When you're done with your activity, bring a lunch and enjoy it at one of our picnic benches on the beach. We take online reservations to make your vacation planning easy.
Reviewed July 6, 2011

Horrible--boat captain showed up an hour late from the schedule and appeared to be considerably hungover. In order to save time they just combined groups of people parasailing as well as cut the overall time groups would be in the air--definitely would not recommend, there are plenty of other parasailing services in the local area!

2  Thank medianjoeseph
grogsobx, Owner at Grog's Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2011

I'm sorry to hear you had an unpleasant experience parasailing with us. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will be having a long talk with the captain today to make sure that it doesn't happen again.

Reviewed June 29, 2011

Price was right. Boat was not in to bad of shape. If u don't know how or don't have boating experience I would not recommend. I have over 20 years of boating experience and when the water started to get choppy on the sound I found it even a challenge for me to navigate. Would have better in a ski boat though saith would of let me go faster to get on plane and ride the waves instead of roll with them. Good time though. We all had fun.

Reviewed June 16, 2011

In the OBX its hard to find something that won't break the bank... we managed to with the Dolphin Tour @ Grog's.... the staff was friendly and VERY family oriented. The dolphins were out and my whole family enjoyed it! Thank you to Capt. CARL & first mate Kate....

7  Thank mkrum1213