Rodeway Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Owens' Motel(Nags Head)
  • Beachfront
Sea Foam Motel(Nags Head)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Tar Heel Motel(Nags Head)
Islander Motel(Nags Head)
View Hotel
Blue Heron Motel(Nags Head)
View Hotel
Surf Side Hotel(Nags Head)
JP Cottages(Nags Head)
View Hotel
All reviewsacross streetstay there againjennette's piersmall showerthe cottagesbeach accessdish soapwi fiqueen bedfull size fridgeouter bankscoffee makerpetsamcabinoceankitchenette
Reviewed December 12, 2013

This hotel seems to be the worst place I stayed.
We chose this one just because it's in the Choicehotels network. Basically, the room has everything advertised but the quality is very decent. I can't say it was dirty, maybe the light was too dim to notice it, but there was about a dozen of flies sitting everywhere. The drain in the shower was clogged and the towels were not dry of course. This place is very close the shore, so it's very humid. Maybe that's the reason why all the finishing on the walls and on the ceiling was kind of warped with lots of gaps about half-inch wide. This was my first experience to see that in a brand-name hotel.
Not recommended, unless you really stuck at Outer Banks overnight.

Room Tip: You better stay on the second floor, it may be not so wet up there.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Konstantin K
Brent S, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2014

Dear Konstantin K

Sorry to hear of the items you were unhappy with on your recent stay. Mother Nature is tough to beat and yes it is extremely humid here during the summer.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

First they gave me incorrect directions to their location, which sent me 10 miles out of my way. They gave me a third floor room THEN told me they didn't have an elevator - or another room available. If I hadn't pre-paid on-line, I would have gone elsewhere but I was stuck. I had to take a super quick morning shower because of the lack of hot water - it was lukewarm at best. Luckily I didn't need to wash my hair that morning. Room cleanliness was not the best either - neither was the wi-fi. I was disappointed.

Room Tip: Stay someplace else.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank wisborn
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I thought my stay at the rodeway inn was very good, clean rooms and great people ! Fishing pier directly across the street and restaurant next door. The beach is directly across the street also and there is plenty other restaurants and plenty and plenty of different places for shopping !

Room Tip: 3rd floor for beautiful sunrise and sunsets
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Room was nice and Clean!! Everything in the room was in great shape worked properly and looked to be almost new The person athe front desk was very friendly and helpful with suggestions on what to do in the area. We will come back for sure

Room Tip: Our room had a kitchen which was a nice ammenity for us
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I made a reservation at another hotel but I did not stay at the other place. I was not happy with the other hotel. I got lucky and the Rodeway had a room available. It was clean. The girl at the front desk was helpful, she told me about great restaurants. Also the pier was across the road. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013