“As Lawrence Welk would say, "Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful"”
Review of Oasis Suites Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nags Head
Oasis Suites Hotel
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Nags Head
Northern Neck of Virginia
“As Lawrence Welk would say, "Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful"”
Reviewed September 17, 2010

I booked this place after finding it here on tripadvisor, taking our grown kids, spouses, and the cutest 2 month old grandson in the OBX that weekend. First one, okay?

Although, we were on the highway side of the property (but a end room), we had good views of the sound. Some vehicles, big ones, made it nosier than preferred at times, but the room and the views made it well worth it.

Good eating was within minutes and well as the outlet center (the ladies liked that).

All the staff were top notch and were most gracious.

Yes, we would stay at the Oasis again.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
Columbia, SC
Reviewed September 9, 2010

My only regret was that we could not stay longer. Fabulous location, room, detail, staff, bedding, views, pool, hot tub, nerby restaurants, etc, etc. Handwritten notes in the room welcoming us, crib waiting with extra baggies for diapers-very accommodating. The beds are heavenly and the rooms luxuorious, but still comfortable enough for a family. The views from the balcony and bedroom of the Sound are breathtaking. I would not stay anywhere elsein Nags Head/Manteo area.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed July 10, 2010

We stayed at the Oasis Suites during a weekend trip to Nags Head with our 2 teenaged children. The suites are beautiful and spacious and look just like they do in the pictures. The hotel is right on the causeway so there is some noise from the traffic but the amenities make up for it.

We will return!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed June 29, 2010

We shopped around and the Oasis does not get any better. We stayed a week and everything was perfect. They even gave us the 7th day free. From the front desk to the jacuzzi in the room, this place is great. I even had the gulls eating out of my hand. Close to everything. Great food right across the highway. Don't miss this one.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Powell, Ohio
Reviewed June 22, 2010

Stayed for 3 nights. All the staff were very nice and hospitable. Freshly brewed coffee was available in the lobby and muffins were provided as well(packaged).

The room itself was quite luxurious. 2 Flat screen wall mounted TVs, full kitchen.

Covered parking, nice dock outside the back overlooking water, gazebo for relaxing. The pool and hot tub were nice as well. Community grill if you want to cook out for dinner.

There is a workout room, we did not use it.

very short drive to public access beaches on nags head. Nice location as it's right in between Manteo and Nags Head, on the causeway.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank tdiehl
Clearwater, FL
Reviewed May 23, 2010

The view from the room was great. Nice balcony, hardwood floors, granite counters, comfortable beds, crown molding, 2 nice flat screen tvs and great staff. Very clean. This place is a treasure. I give it my highest recommendation.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank DrCro
Durham, NC
Reviewed March 13, 2010

I loved staying at the Oasis suites. I was expecting to be disappointed b/c the pics on their website seemed to be too good to be true. Luckily, it wasn't. The rooms were very impressive and felt more like a condo rather than a hotel. I didn't hear anyone next to me, above me or in the hall. My kids-ages 2 and 4 loved it especially the TVs. The ladies at the front desk were hospitable and offered me a crib for my infant son who is 5 months old. The hospitality of the hotel gave me a feeling that I was at a bed and breakfast. They are very accomodating. Thank you Jackie for a stress free trip. I've already made reservations for my husband's birthday!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
Hilton Garden Inn Outer Banks/Kitty Hawk
Best Western Ocean Reef Suites
Best Western Ocean Reef Suites
#2 of 18 in Kill Devil Hills

Been to Oasis Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!