Oasis Suites Hotel
Comfort Inn South Oceanfront(Nags Head)(Great Value!)
$167
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

Colonial Inn(Nags Head)
$179
$161
$140
RodewayInn
$169
Tar Heel Motel(Nags Head)
$188
Hotels.com
First Colony Inn(Nags Head)
$250
$294
Surf Side Hotel(Nags Head)(Great Value!)
$252
Travelocity
Owens' Motel(Nags Head)
  • Beachfront
All reviewshoneymoon suitehardwood floorsseparate showerbalcony overlookingthe outer banksroanoke soundwhirlpool tubfull kitchenstove topsound sideroad sidenice kitchenliving roombeautiful roomromantic getawaywater viewcovered parking
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

We got a good deal to stay, very nice rooms and beds very comftable , on the road but quiet enough, nice people who run the hotel. Just coffee and pastries for breakfast , inclusion of tea and other choices would help. Very nice.

• Stayed: November 2012
OasisSuitesHotel, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Thank you! We hope you will visit again!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

My wife and I recenlty stayed at this hotel for our "pre-baby-moon". If you don't know what that is just by the name, its the last vacation before you have a kid. As soon as we pulled up, we knew that we made the right choice just by looking at the exterior. As confirmation, we checked into our room and were amazed at what we saw before our eyes. Details upon details throughout the entire space. The kitchen cabinets, the hardwood flooring, the bathroom sinks, the couches, the cement work done on the patio, the pillars in front of the bedroom, the large tub/shower...I think you get the picture. We like to stay at Sandals resorts and compared the amount of detail in this room to something you'd find at a resort like that. This is the only hotel I've been to that made you feel like you were at home. In fact, we were content with staying in the room and watching the water from our room. The service was amazing too. I often felt bad for them-like they were doing too much work. I didn't have to ask for anything, they were extremely proactive and were able to forecast what our needs would be and what would make our stay a little easier. In all-great trip; try to get a room facing the water.

Room Tip: Get an odd numbered room to ensure you don't have a view of the road. We stayed in 301...great room.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
OasisSuitesHotel, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2012

We so enjoyed having you and your wife here for your "pre-baby-moon"!

It was a pleasure serving you and hope to see you again.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Stayed at this hotel while in the area running a race. Decided to stay here based on location, and we could not have been happier with our choice. Peggy (owner, "operator") was wonderful, even to the point of making sure there were pre-race bananas for breakfast and giving us a ride to the start line. What a unique customer-service-experience! The room was huge, complete with 2 separate bedrooms with adjoining bathroom, 2 sink areas, a full kitchen, and gorgeous view (with balcony). Although a bit expensive, it was worth every penny. We would definitely stay here again if visiting the Outer Banks.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
OasisSuitesHotel, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012

We enjoyed having you!
It is our goal to make sure our guests are comfortable and relaxed. We always enjoy the Marathon! Please allow me to make one correction......I am the Manager; my cousins actually own the hotel.

It was indeed a pleasure taking you and your friend to the race start point.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

My husband and I stayed here as a mini get away, and we had an amazing time. The staff were super friendly, and welcomed us warmly. We decided to stay in the honeymoon suite and it was so worth it! The room was spacious and very clean. The bed was extremely comfortable, and the bathroom was amazing. Not only did it have a jacuzzi tub, but the shower was complete with multiple shower heads... almost a surround shower experience. The location is wonderful right near the outlet malls, about 10-15 mins from Kitty Hawk, and 5 minutes from The Christmas Store. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who was looking to just get away. The hotel was very quiet and we felt like we almost had our own private beach house.

Room Tip: Go for the honey moon suite it's well worth it!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kelli M

Thank you Kelli! It was our pleasure having you stay here.
Without a doubt, the Oasis Suites honeymoon suite is the BEST on the Outer Banks!
Hope to see you again.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

My husband and I recently got married at the Oasis and Peggy was extremely accommodating to my needs and facilitated our wedding beautifully. The rooms are decorated very elegantly and beds are extremely comfortable to sleep in. My overall experience was wonderful, this to me is the number one place to stay if your visiting Nags Head!

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Katrut21

My pleasure in assisting you on your Special Day!
Hope to see you again.