“nice menu, great service..close to hotel”
Review of Lucky 12 Tavern

Lucky 12 Tavern
Ranked #28 of 85 Restaurants in Nags Head
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Really enjoyed the food at Lucky 12, and the service was very fast and courteous. Cute atmosphere too, though I'm not a sports fan and all the tvs were tuned to games..I like quiet or music more, but that's just me.

There are newer reviews for Lucky 12 Tavern

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Amazing pizza...great beer selection...fabulous service...a great experience....we started with the crab cake appetizer and followed with a bacon & onion pizza...both were perfect. Fair prices & friendly staff. We will definitely be back!!

1  Thank Mimmo_TessNH
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Every summer my grandson and I eat here on vacation. Great burgers, pizza, and the best seafood chowder and fries in the world. Reminds me of food on the 50s. Great nostalgic items on display gas pumps and signs. Found out history of restaurant with Mike Dianna who owns another great place in Corolla. Would love to meet current owner but he was out of town. All in all great place. Was their on October 5, 2013 for lunch with my wife. We were down for long weekend from Baltimore, Go Ravens, for our 40th anniversary. Keep up the amazing work my grandson and I hope to visit you for many summers to come. I hope the current owner reads this as I am sure he is a Steelers fan being from Pittsburgh. I'll still eat at Lucky 12 and won't hold it against him. Lol

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We went late one night with a group of friends and we were pleasantly surprised and happy to see a very nice looking place inside. The bar is quaint. Menu is vast and drinks are very well done and served in glasses, not plastic cups.

They have a good staff with good service and also clean restrooms.

Looking forward to going back for Martini Wednesday where martinis are only $5!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Great place to watch NFL Football - lots of TVs. I had the Veggie Cheesesteak and it was delicious, and surprisingly filling. It comes with great fries - thin cut and nice and crispy. Bread pudding for dessert was excellent. Service was excellent.