“Amazing”
Review of RelaxInn B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Nags Head
RelaxInn B&B
Ranked #2 of 5 Nags Head B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I can not recommend the Relaxinn B&B strongly enough. Eric and Margie are gracious hosts. The facilities are immaculate. The pool is divine. The location is great between the sound and the beach. Eric is a natural conversationalist while at the same time both Eric and Margie give you all the space you need to simply relax. I can't say enough good things about this B&B. It was most definitely an experience I hope to repeat!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen H

Reviewed July 11, 2012

With every turn of a new corner we were met with beauty, cleanliness, kindness, and hospitality! This Bed and Breakfast has so much to offer. It has a hot tub, pool, hammocks, private entrances, observation deck, bikes, and beach amenities. It is in a fantastic location between the sound and only 75 yards to the ocean. There are lots of great restaurants and site seeing attractions around. There's so much to do and see, we couldn't get to it all! Last but not least, Eric and Margie are so kind and genuine. They love to serve in any way they can. And man, do they serve wonderful breakfasts!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 507Jessie_A
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Strongly recommend RelaxInn. My wife and I needed some time to ourselves away from our teenagers and we could not have been more pleased with the RelaxInn. Eric and Margie are very nice and caring people who have the gift of hospitality. Our room was very clean, the breakfast was excellent, and the other guests were pleasant to interact with at breakfast. We did not need to bring bikes to ride, or beach chairs and umbrellas, etc. because those were provided. My favorite memory was sitting out at the private pool by myself reading a book for a few hours under a large umbrella to shade me from the direct sun - I felt like a owned the pool! (except I did not have to keep it clean!)

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Doug O
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Our stay at RelaxInn last weekend was nothing short of excellent. Starting with a gracious tour by Eric and 2 days of rest, relaxation and peace, we enjoyed an all too short 25th anniversary away from the hustle and bustle of the daily grind. We stayed in the Bodie room and the bed was comfortable, the room well appointed and the DirectTv allowed us to catch up briefly on the news and of course, my sports scores. Eric and Margie's daily breakfast was a nice way to start the day, muffin and omelets both tasty, and the home ground coffee was absolutely perfect. Also during breakfast we had a chance to enjoy their company, get some dining recommendatons and local knowledge of places to go and see, and this was an opportunity as well to visit with the other guests. Conveniently located steps from the beach, our hosts provided anything we needed and we ended each day with some time in the pool, with some cool drinks, a little Buffet on Eric's speaker system, and sunsets viewed over the Sound on their Captain's perch rooftop observation deck. Highly recommended for the adult travelers who enjoy simple conversation, plenty of space on an uncrowded beach and a phenomenally clean, warm and inviting bed to end each day. Top notch! Thanks Eric and Margie. Dave and Janelle Grimm.

Room Tip: you can't go wrong with any room here!
Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dave G
Reviewed June 23, 2012

We enjoyed our Inn Keepers, Eric and Margie; both were thoughtful and personable. Our room was beautiful and very clean. We appreciated that the bed had the type of spread that could be washed as easily as the sheets, which meant it was probably changed each time; therfore less chance of bed bugs, lice, etc.

The bathroom was prestine clean, which is one of the first things I look at. The grounds and pool were beautiful and clean.

We enjoyed delicious breakfasts and looked forward each day to the 4:00 apetizers and wine!

Room Tip: Less expensive room looks larger on IN than it actually is. We had to upgrade to get the space we n...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Deborah K
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Eric and Margie are some of the most wonderful B&B owners I have ever met. My uncle had recently passed and I wanted to take my mother on a getaway, this was the perfect place to take her mind off things, she still croons about it. I requested a birthday cake for her and they made a wonderful set up as we lost ourselves on the observation tower at sunset. They had snacks and wine for us, it was wonderful. They gave us reccomendations for dinner and we had some true Nags Head fare "she crab soup." After dinner we came back and they left us flashlights to look for crabs on the beach (my mother had so much fun with this activity.) After THAT, we went for a dip in the hot-tub. The breakfast was home cooked and healthy, Eric does a mean omelet! There is so much to see in the area, but hanging out here is just as fun. I would love to stay here again in my lifetime. Such wonderful people!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Bodie Room, it has a walk-out to the deck and would stay here again.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Ell R
Reviewed June 15, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful vacation summer 2011 and are so excited to return this summer! Margie and Eric are wonderful people who do everything to make your stay enjoyable.
The rooms are all beautiful and very clean. We are checking in again Sat June 23rd and I can't wait to be relaxing at The Relaxinn!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
#1 of 9 in Manteo
The White Doe Inn
The White Doe Inn
#3 of 9 in Manteo

Been to RelaxInn B&B? Share your experiences!