“Refreshing Change”
Review of Hampton Inn Murphy

Hampton Inn Murphy
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Murphy
Reviewed June 28, 2010

Clean room, good service very friendly. The motel is what all Hampton should aspire to be. The staff was great and truly made me feel at home I would stay there again. It's my new home away from home, and highly recommend it to others. Head and shoulders above the rest.

Dave

• Stayed: June 2010

Reviewed June 19, 2010

We will be back. Room was spotless and staff very helpful.

Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 7, 2010

Typically Hampton Inns tend to deliver good value, and this property did not disappoint in that respect. Part of a new "model", it appears "countryfied", however staff and product were impeccable and a joy to see perform.
I would strongly recommend this property to those visiting the NC mountains.

Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2009

We loved staying at this Hampton Inn. It had every thing we need. We would stay there again!!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2009

This hotel was opened in 2007, I think. It has a generous free breakfast with cold and hot foods. I have dietary restrictions and was still able to find plenty to eat. There is a small pool, which is nice if you don't mind the nearby highway (not interstate) noise. The room was very comfortable, and the bathroom was the most gorgeous I've ever seen outside of luxury hotels. The staff were friendly.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 18, 2009

Stayed here for one night while on a Blue Ridge Parkway motorcycle trip with my son. Rooms were very nice, clean and quiet. Internet service was good. They let us park our bikes out of the weather under the hotel entrance overhang. I would definitely stop here again.

• Stayed: August 2009
Reviewed July 16, 2009

We only stayed for one night. We were going to Blue Ridge for a week long vacation but we wanted to spend the fourth of July in Murphy. The hotel was very nice! From start to finish I was very pleased. The front desk was ready when we arrived. I've never checked into a hotel so quickly. Room was clean and mattress was very comfortable. Breakfast was good. I'm kind of picky when it comes to hotels but I was very pleased with this Hampton Inn. I would even stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Murphy
Holiday Inn Express Suites Murphy
Ridges Resort & Marina
Ridges Resort & Marina
#2 of 2 in Young Harris
Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge

Been to Hampton Inn Murphy? Share your experiences!