“Great Service Hard Bed”
Review of Hampton Inn Murphy

Hampton Inn Murphy
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Murphy
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Room was very clean. Staff went above and beyond to meet our needs.The breakfast was standard hotel fare. Breakfast Staff were very nice..Hard Bed ............................................. Could not stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 15, 2013

In Murphy NC it is the best hotel around. Staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast is great, a lot of items to choose from and always being restocked. Hotel is in a great location. They remember you if you stayed with them in the past. It is always clean. We feel that the Hampton is a good value.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Very clean and new looking! Super great choices for complimentary breakfast! Would definitely stay here again. Great service staff at counter and at breakfast. Very reasonable rates for first week of November. Room was plenty big and furnished nicely.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This hotel was very clean and the staff very accommodating. The breakfast was standard hotel fare...nothing spectacular. There are NON-smoking rooms and the "hotel noise" was not present. We had no reservation and we arrived after 9 pm and had no problem getting a room. A good value.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Clean, Quiet and Comfortable. The ladies that serviced the breakfast area were very accommodating. We along with friends used this hotel for access for being right in the center of our motorcycle destination rides such as Deals Gap, the Gauntlet and Cherohala Skyway. Without question we will use this property again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We enjoyed our stay with this Hampton Inn. There were no surprises. The accommodation were clean and comfortable. Even though it was a busy weekend for the area, all of our needs were met. It was also very quiet in our room. No neighbor noise! We plan to visit again next year for the festival and will stay at this hotel!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I made a reservation for two nights for 10/18/13 and 10/19/13 a week in advance. I received a confirmation number for the reservation. The day before the 4 hour trip to Murphy, NC from Charlotte, NC I called to check on the reservation just to make sure. I was told that we only had a room for one night. There was no e-mail or phone notification of the lack of availability for the second night. I would have made the trip and found out when I arrived. I called the customer service phone number and they looked into it and said that they could not resolve the issue. I stay at the Hampton Inns exclusively throughout the NC mountains when I go fly fishing about 8 time a year. This experience will change my confidence that my overnight stays will be problem free even though I have done the due diligence on my part. If I ran my office in this manner I would not have a patient loyalty that is so valuable to sustainability in today's economy. I would recommend that you do not trust you accommodation arrangement to Hampton Inn. Now I have to explain to my wife that out trip will not be taking place thanks the the Hampton Inn.

Mad in Charlotte, Dr Chuck B.

2  Thank chuck b
Also consider these accommodations in or near Murphy
Holiday Inn Express Suites Murphy
Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge
Ridges Resort & Marina
Ridges Resort & Marina
#2 of 2 in Young Harris

Been to Hampton Inn Murphy? Share your experiences!