“Two night stay very comfortable and clean.”

Best Western Of Murphy
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Murphy
Atlanta, Georgia
“Two night stay very comfortable and clean.”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

We stayed two nights while visiting our daughter. I gave it 5 stars not because it is a 5 star hotel but because in its class of hotels it was excellent. It was reasonably priced, clean, quiet and also served a small breakfast. Free wifi and a lot of choices on the channels.

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Paducah, Kentucky
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Scenic setting with nice accomadations at good price. Town offers quaint restaurants and good chain restaurants if that is your preferances. Room was clean, bedding comfortable and had good seating for relaxation. Gave us best room available for mature adult with special accessibility needs.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
BossLady_01, Manager at Best Western Of Murphy, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you found our little town and area on your trip. We try to meet the needs of our guests and do hope that you will be back to see us soon.

Acworth, Georgia
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We traveled with two dogs and both were allowed to stay in the room with us. The breakfast was wonderful and the pool was refreshing! The TV had all the channels; there was enough towels. We had easy internet access even outside of the room. No complaints! There was no fitness center that we were aware of.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Vangoghirises
Lookout Mountain, Georgia, Usa
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Everything I look for in a motel. Desk clerks were friendly and helpful on both visits. The double Queen bed room was clean and fresh smelling. Great location just minutes from Downtown and restaurants.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am glad to hear that your stay was enjoyable. I hope your conference went as well. We look forward to seeing you again.
Thanks for taking the time to write the review.

Inverness, Florida, United States
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Best of the Best Westerns.....I come here most when in N Carolina. The Murphy area Best Western is tops. Always clean and comfortable. I know what I'm getting when I arrive here, great service and a clean room.....5 Stars

Room Tip: Book online and save
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
BossLady_01, General Manager at Best Western Of Murphy, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Michael,
Thanks for the great review. We do strive to make our guests comfortable.
Chicago
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I chose this hotel without any real guidance, so I felt I wad "rolling the dice." From the moment I pulled up (without a reservation) and started the check-in process, I knew I had a winner.

The property is clean and feels very safe. It's convenient to restaurants and stores, and the staff is very friendly and helpful, without being obnoxious. The folks at this Best Western just "get it." I travel a lot, and I can say, this is tough to find.

When I'm headed back to Murphy, I'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Georgetown, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel while attending the Dog Walking Academy at Cold Nose College in town and had a very nice stay! The hotel staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. This was my first visit to Murphy and they recommended restaurants in the area and gave great directions to where I needed to be.
The rooms were very simple and clean. I had some long days and was able to use the microwave in the lobby to heat up a dinner in the evening. The breakfast was simple but fresh, and nicely displayed.
My last day I checked out at 4:45 am to drive to Chattanooga Airport and the staff was wide awake and wished me well at that hr! I will definitely stay there again and maybe bring my dog - such a cute little town with lot of outdoor activities to enjoy!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Murphy
Hampton Inn Murphy
Reid Ridge Lodge
Reid Ridge Lodge
#1 of 5 in Blue Ridge
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Robbinsville

Been to Best Western Of Murphy? Share your experiences!