“Very Dog Friendly” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN of Murphy

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
BEST WESTERN of Murphy
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Murphy
Acworth, Georgia
“Very Dog Friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

We traveled with two dogs and both were allowed to stay in the room with us. The breakfast was wonderful and the pool was refreshing! The TV had all the channels; there was enough towels. We had easy internet access even outside of the room. No complaints! There was no fitness center that we were aware of.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Vangoghirises

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Lookout Mountain, Georgia, Usa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

Everything I look for in a motel. Desk clerks were friendly and helpful on both visits. The double Queen bed room was clean and fresh smelling. Great location just minutes from Downtown and restaurants.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BossLady_01, Manager at BEST WESTERN of Murphy, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
I am glad to hear that your stay was enjoyable. I hope your conference went as well. We look forward to seeing you again.
Thanks for taking the time to write the review.

Aurelia Stone, GM
Inverness, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

Best of the Best Westerns.....I come here most when in N Carolina. The Murphy area Best Western is tops. Always clean and comfortable. I know what I'm getting when I arrive here, great service and a clean room.....5 Stars

Room Tip: Book online and save
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BossLady_01, General Manager at BEST WESTERN of Murphy, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Michael,
Thanks for the great review. We do strive to make our guests comfortable.
Aurelia Stone, GM
Chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

I chose this hotel without any real guidance, so I felt I wad "rolling the dice." From the moment I pulled up (without a reservation) and started the check-in process, I knew I had a winner.

The property is clean and feels very safe. It's convenient to restaurants and stores, and the staff is very friendly and helpful, without being obnoxious. The folks at this Best Western just "get it." I travel a lot, and I can say, this is tough to find.

When I'm headed back to Murphy, I'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Georgetown, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel while attending the Dog Walking Academy at Cold Nose College in town and had a very nice stay! The hotel staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. This was my first visit to Murphy and they recommended restaurants in the area and gave great directions to where I needed to be.
The rooms were very simple and clean. I had some long days and was able to use the microwave in the lobby to heat up a dinner in the evening. The breakfast was simple but fresh, and nicely displayed.
My last day I checked out at 4:45 am to drive to Chattanooga Airport and the staff was wide awake and wished me well at that hr! I will definitely stay there again and maybe bring my dog - such a cute little town with lot of outdoor activities to enjoy!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Merryville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

Visiting relatives and needed a place to stay at night. Hotel, although slightly dated, was very adequate for our needs. The beds were comfortable and the room clean when we returned each night. Continental breakfast was adequate, nothing special. Desk staff was very friendly.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

I just returned from an unscheduled trip to Murphy, NC. I had to find a pet friendly hotel, fast. Years ago I stayed at this Best Western, and returned there now. Check-in was fast and efficient. I was provided with goodies for my pets, as well.
The room was very clean. Spring is coming, and the a/c had a hard time keeping up with the temperature change, but I was comfortable. Outside, I could hear the occassional dog bark, but never heard anythign once inside the room.
The bed was very comfortable. I skipped housekeeping, since I had the dogs.
I also skipped breakfast. There is a Burger King next door, and a few other restaurants in town.
Overall, I would definitely stay again. The rate was great, pet friendly, and everyone I ran into was very friendly.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Murphy
Hampton Inn Murphy
Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 1 in Andrews

Been to BEST WESTERN of Murphy? Share your experiences!