“Great addition to a growing town”
Review of The Parson's Pub

The Parson's Pub
Ranked #4 of 65 Restaurants in Murphy
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed August 30, 2014

Had the Fish & Chips an app and a few beers. it was all good the place is a typical Irish Pub.
Lots of variety on the beers both on tap and in bottles. Food was fine service excellent. Wish they were playing some Irish music. We missed it but they do have live entertainment on some nights. Colby the owner works hard to make this place special and it shows.

1  Thank Auxano
There are newer reviews for The Parson's Pub

Reviewed August 29, 2014 via mobile

Bangers and Mash were delicious. Friendly staff. Can't wait to come back and sample the outstanding selection of beer.

1  Thank Jimmy L
Reviewed August 27, 2014

We just love the bangers and mash and the corn beef and cabbage. The staff is very friendly, wonderful atmosphere. Great value - affordable home cooked meals and great beer and wine prices and selection. Love this place! Try the homemade pudding - to die for!!!!

1  Thank HeatherLLittle
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

We found this pub while walking around and then I saw it on Trip Advisor. Delicious food! Nothing fried on the menu which we loved. Awesome selection of beer! Colby, the owner, stopped in several times to talk to us which made it feel like home.
I would definitely go back!!!
Clean restaurant too.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

We went for a late dinner to Parsons after reading all the reviews on TP. We were not disappointed! When you walk in you immediately notice how clean it is. My husband and I lived in London for two years and pubs were not especially known for being super clean but Parsons is. Its also warm and welcoming. The owner was very nice, the waiter (shout out to Drew!) was super awesome and even the cook came out so we could tell him how much we enjoyed the food. I had a juicy burger and hubby had the corned beef and cabbage. I had some of his and wow! It was fantastic!! So tender it just fell apart. I think Im going to have dreams about that corned beef. I am not a beer drinker but hubby is and he loved the beers he had. I do love sweet tea and although it was later at night, when they ran out of tea, they made some more fresh for me which was awesome. There were locals hanging out and playing darts. It was a nice atmosphere. I saw they play live music on the weekend (this was during the week). Next time we are in Murphy, Parsons will be a definite stop.

1  Thank Rome904