“Best Burger In Town”
Review of Main Street

Main Street
Ranked #15 of 66 Restaurants in Murphy
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Order the Cheese Burger special for $2.99 that comes with fry's and a drink. Always good and cheap! The hot food bar is plenty and decent for the price! A local place for locals!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I actually enjoyed Main Street more before I happened to bump into the owner, who nestled into that rare "uncomfortably religious" zone. I got the definite feeling that if he knew much about me, he might try to smite me or something. It creeped me out and kept me from going back for a while. However, it is possible that I read him absolutely wrong and he's actually a stellar guy. All I can say for sure is it was super awkward.

The food, however, is good. The prices are great. ($3 for hamburger, drink, and fries!) They take cash only, which is a huge downside, but I suspect is how they manage to keep their prices so low, so I can respect that. Honestly, if you're around for lunch or breakfast, I do have to really recommend it. They do close early, however.