“Relaxing”
Review of River Cove Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Murphy
River Cove Cabins
Ranked #5 of 10 Specialty Lodging in Murphy
“Relaxing”
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I just returned from a three night stay at River Cove Cabins. And we loved this place. Our weekend started out as a two day weekend. We were looking for a quiet relaxing place to get away from work and kids for our anniversary. And we found just that and more here. We loved it so much we ended up calling in to work and staying an extra day. The cabin was very neat and clean. The minute we opened the door we were greeted with a clean fresh smell and it made us feel at home. The cabin has been updated since the pics on their website, and was much nicer than was expected. The cabin also sits right on the river which is very relaxing. We can not wait to escape again. Thank you Wanda & Gary for accommodating us for the weekend and the extra day.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Allieb38

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Clarks HIll, SC
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We just returned from a WAY TOO SHORT weekend getaway at River Cove Cabins. We stayed in cabin #6 and loved it. The 2 bedroom cabin was perfect for the 4 of us, although we spent most of our time on the front porch just listening to the river rush by. Cabin 6 sits back a little bit from the others so it is not right on the river but the canopy of trees overhead make is such a shady peaceful spot, we loved it. We lool forward to our next visit!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Shannon B
Gainesville, Georgia, United States
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Want to say the owners are fabulous.... My husband and I decided on a road trip and landed in Murphy NC. I called late in the evening, and they warmly greeted me.

Only thing I suggest is the mattress I'm cabin 1 desperately needs to be changed as it sags in the middle. Other than that we loved it and wished we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed February 2013
2 Thank Tina H
RCCMurphy_NC, Owner at River Cove Cabins, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
It is important to us that everyone is comfortable during their stay at the cabins, so we have just replaced the mattress in Cabin #1 with a brand new Serta Mattress for the comfort of our guests.
Hayesville, North Carolina
Reviewed September 5, 2012

My husband and i stayed in cabin no# 3 back in july and have to say it was a GREAT experience, sitting out on the porch by the river at night was so peaceful and the cabin was really cute, the hot tub was amazing.. wanda and Gary were very friendly! looking forward to staying a gain this week end.

Thanks
wanda and Gary!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Cheryl F
Clarks HIll, SC
Reviewed February 26, 2012

My husband and I stayed at River Cove Cabins shortly after I had major surgery in 2009. We came across the website for River Cove and after speaking with Wanda on the phone we felt very good about choosing their place for our mini-vacation. We were looking for a place away from the hustle and bustle where we could just take a deep breath and relax. We couldn't have been more pleased with our decision. We enjoyed a cozy cabin right on the river with a comfy bed and great indoor hot tub. We grilled out right there by the river and visited with Dixie and the lightening bugs. Very peaceful, very relaxing...Just what the Dr. ordered. In fact just a few weeks after we got home I returned with my mother, teenaged daughter and one of her friends. They were all just as enchanted with the place as I am. We definitely have plans to go back! Thank you Wanda, Gary, Dixie and Garfield for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Shannon B
Tennessee
Reviewed October 31, 2011

We loved every minute of our one week stay, so peaceful, relaxing and friendly.The cabins are quaint and very clean, every you need. Even the dog and cat come to say Hi every day.Kitchen was small but did not bother us , who wants to cook on vacation anyway , not me ! Did not use the coffee pot , the reason being I am a Brit and love my cups of hot tea so always travel with my electric kettle .
Will go back again and again .
Definetely recommend River Cove Cabins, Gary and Wanda, of course the dog and cat to anyone that enjoys a laid back friendly vacation ..

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank joanne060
Winter Haven, Florida
Reviewed August 1, 2011

We very much enjoyed our stay at the River Cove Cabins and hope to stay there again in the future. The cabin was great and Garry and Wanda even greater.
Most reveiwers mention mention "Dixie" (the dog) ; but we were also visited by the guardian cat. He just came up and made himself at home on the porch, ate lunch with me at the picnic table and provided alot of entertainment.
All around good trip!