Holiday Inn Express Suites Murphy
Days Inn Murphy(Murphy)(Great Value!)
$71
Best Western Of Murphy(Murphy)(Great Value!)
$103
$129
TripAdvisor
Quality Inn(Andrews)(Great Value!)
$61
Ridges Resort & Marina(Young Harris)(Great Value!)
$169
$99
Groupon.com
$90
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn(Blairsville)(Great Value!)
$110
Lake Chatuge Lodge(Hiawassee)(Great Value!)
$94
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
All reviewshi expressihg propertyhotel feelsnice breakfast arearoom was cleanturkey sausagearound midnighthd tvshigh floorindoor poolupgraded to a suitekeurig coffee makermotorcycle tripnice propertyhelpful with directionsmorning breakfastgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 21, 2012

It's off the highway with big rooms on three floors. They have a small hot breakfest that changes every day.Very nice people working day and nights.

Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2011

Checked in late on 10/20/11. Front desk person very helpful. Their breakfast was good. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: The hotel is off the main street so we did not notice any problems with noise.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HappyCouple2450
Reviewed October 31, 2011

My mother and I stayed here one night on our way to visit the John C. Campbell Folk School. The service was excellent. The room was ready early and was clean. My mom used the pool for her water aerobics and found the temp just right. The staff was very helpful. Breakfast the next morning was fresh and adequate. Would stay here on future trips to Murphy.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views of the mountain color.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank DeltaDawn99
Reviewed September 26, 2011

The lady as the front desk "J" was great and even called the room after we settle in to make sure everything was okay. The hotel looked VERY new as we pulled in and the lobby also looked very new and clean. For the money, I was a little disappointed with the following things...the TV picture was VERY grainy (I'd expect HD for $106 incl tax), there was NO ventilation fan in the bathroom and therefore mirrors were all steamed up for a few minutes which is kind of an annoyance, the tub was stopped up (rm 120) but I told them so hopefully they take care of it, the wallpaper all around the shower had come apart in the past and you could see how they had done a very poor job trying to glue it back as it beads of glue seeping out from the seams (which made us feel that we were at a $40/night motel) and lastly, our view was literally a metal building. The place was very clean though and the beds were comfy. Overall, I just felt that the price was high to have to deal with those things I mentioned. I would recommend to others but would suggest paying attention to location of your room in relation to that building...and again, I just felt that the price was high for a decent place to lay your head.

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank HendrixProperties
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Stayed at the Holiday Inn Fri, 8/5/11 till Monday, 8/8/11. Nice enough hotel although nothing special to brag about. The customer service was very nice. Very friendly and willing to pause in what they were doing to answer questions or give opinions on restaurants, places to go etc.. The room was comfortable and kept clean and the dining area where they offered a complimentary breakfast every morning was one of the cleanest I've seen and one of the most spacious. The breakfast food was good, especially the bacon and the sweet rolls, but again, nothing to brag about. The pool area was small and not real welcoming and we couldn't get access to the fitness room because we didn't know the code and hadn't been told anything about codes when we arrived at the hotel. They do have a couple of rocking chairs and a bench out front where I sat and chatted with some other guest while we watched a thunderstorm make its way toward us and that was very pleasant. There are very few options of places to stay in this area and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family