“Great Food, Great Price,”
Review of Chevelles 66

Chevelles 66
Ranked #11 of 64 Restaurants in Murphy
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Birmingham, Alabama
“Great Food, Great Price,”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We love Chevelles. The food is good, there is lots of it and the price is very reasonable. There is something for everyone. My oldest son and I love their burgers and fries.Ranks high on the must eat places when in Murphy

Visited October 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Place For Casual Food In Murphy”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Stopped in for lunch this past weekend after weighing out my options and this was a great choice. I Sat at the bar and had lunch. The Bartender who's name I forget ( She was exlcellent ) I had a burger and fries and it was great.

• Visited October 2012
Hattiesburg, Mississippi, United States
“Great food, service and music!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We have had lunch and dinner many times at Chevelle's- the service and food are great. The staff has always been very prompt and friendly. The house salad is really good, and they have the best hamburgers- cooked to order. We love Chevelle's for lunch or if you want dinner with live music!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Pati S
Murphy, North Carolina
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We stopped in on a holiday weekend and while we were warned that we might have to wait for food, I found it to be quicker than I'd imagined. The food was much better than I had expected too, and while our server seemed a bit distracted, all and all it was a good experience and we will go again.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank donnalu46
WNC
“I've given them all the second chances they will get from me”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have tried to like this place. I really have. We have come here for dinner at least 3 or 4 times during 2012, but now I'm done. First time we came in January, service was slow. Very slow. Took forever to get our meal and the hot food was lukewarm at best. I think it must have sat in the pass back at the kitchen for a while before our chatty server stopped texting long enough to go pick it up. Second visit was in May. Food was extremely greasy. Third visit in July, we both got burgers and fries. Figured it would be hard to screw those up. Oh, I was wrong. I don't know why they bother to ask how I'd like my burger cooked because it's always well done, to the point of almost being burned. They give you condiments in those little packets. I noticed the mayo had a pink tint to it (the packets are not refrigerated). I sampled a tad on my finger and it was rancid. We asked for fresh buns and some mayo from the refrigerator. The final and last visit was a couple of weeks ago in August. Again, we got burgers and sandwiches. Again, we were served mayo in the little foil packet. This time it looked OK and tasted OK, so I took a chance. I cannot say if it was the mayo, the lettuce or tomato, or something else, but I would up sick as a dog in the middle of the night. This is the second time at two different restaurants in Murphy that I have gotten ill after eating. I am beginning to think that staying home and cooking my own meals is the way to go.

Also who in their right mind would combine a clothing store into a restaurant? Can you imagine how those clothes smell after being exposed to all the grease and other food odors in the room? What an insane idea!

• Visited August 2012