“Disappointing ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We attended my sisters reception here about 2 years ago. Her reception was catered with BBQ, but we talked about coming back to try other menu items because everything looked so good. We are from out of town. So we just had the chance to return this weekend and we were a little disappointed. Our steaks were cooked like we requested but they really didn't have much flavor. Nothing that would stand out and make you want more anyway. Especially for the price. I gave them an average rating because the service was wonderful and the night we visited they had a strawberry dessert the Chef had came up with and it was amazing! I would return, but only to get that desert!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We ate lunch here and while the menu is extensive it wasn’t anything special. I had the fried shrimp po’ boy and my husband had the French dip sandwich. The hoagie roll dwarfed the fried shrimp and I ended up eating very little of the roll. The French dip was different with shaved pieces of beef which was odd. I will say the server and owner were very attentive and stooped to be sure all was well.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Since this restaurant has new management the service and food is so much better! They’ve even changed the outside look of it. We had Kiersten as our waitress. She’s very personable, courteous and professional. We went in for burger and pasta. I ordered my burger med rare, it came back well, so Kiersten took it back and the Manager made sure that my burger was made med rare. Wow when that burger came back it was beautiful and med rare. Very good. I forgot the name of it but it was the one with Smokey bacon (which I had on the side) mushrooms, cheese I think Swiss and lettuce and tomato. Man it was delicious. I was given a free dessert for the mistake, which we didn’t expect. This was one of the best experiences we’ve had because you can tell they value their customers. At checkout the Manager made sure that we were happy with our food and experience. We let him know that Kiersten was excellent. My husband let him know that ever since new Management we have come back several times because the old management was horrible and it took us a year to take chance at coming back, and we’re glad we came back. By far one of the best restaurants in Murphy.

Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

The food is great and so is the service! I had the chicken livers with a baked sweet potato and fried okra. My friend had popcorn shrimp with fries and okra. We loved it. They had the best hot rolls, too.

Reviewed May 9, 2018

Unfortunately this was like a low rent Ryan's buffet . The salad bar had fake bacon bits, and were out of most items .. I had to ask multiple servers to refill the containers of cheese, romaine , ham pieces and kale. The server asked if I wanted my shrimp Blackened , grilled or fried three times before making his own choice and giving me grilled... I asked three times for Blackened.

Steven R, General Manager at Brother's, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2018

Good Afternoon,

I would like to start by apologizing for your negative experience here at Brother's. We strive to give the best product, as well as service to every guest, and it appears we have let you down. For that, I am extremely sorry. If you could please Email us at BrothersRestaurantInMurphy@Yahoo.com, I would love to get more details about your experience so we can work towards a situation like this not happening again in the future. I would also like to send you a gift card, in hopes that you will give the Brother's family another chance. We appreciate the feedback, because without it, we can not improve on our shortcomings.

Best of Regards,