“One of our favorites!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Hattiesburg, Mississippi, United States
“One of our favorites!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Doyle's is great for dinner-seating is available inside with a more quite atmosphere or outside with live bands. We have visited several times and the food is really good, and the service is alway prompt and friendly. Definitely one of our favoite spots when in the area.

Visited September 2012

North Adams, Massachusetts
“WOW!!!”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

The food was excellent. The wait staff was extremely helpful. The overall experience made our trip to the mountains more memorable.

Visited August 2012
Charlotte
“Great Atmoshpere”
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Wonderful little place in the small town of Murphy. Nice patio to enjoy your meal and live entertainment on most nights. Staff was. Ery friendly and catered to my needs. I'll go back the next time I am in this town, actually remembered the restaurant from a previous visit.

Southern Pines, North Carolina
“Labor day trip”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

A nice place with a good atmosphere. Our waitstaff, although extremely busy, were great. Food was ok. The chef made a special grain-free menu for our group on one of the evenings we were there; we all appreciated it very much. They never anticipated we would all order the sweet potatoes and, of course, they ran out. It was pretty comical. Overall good experience.

• Visited September 2012
WNC
“Hit or miss service/food, actually got ill eating here”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

It was a Saturday night and we had reservations. I think we were there for about 3 hours, the service was that slow. We ordered an appetizer and thankfully it only took 40 minutes. Ordered a bottle of wine, which they didn't have, so we picked another one. Didn't have that one either. Third time was the charm, thankfully, so we had something to drink while we waited. The appetizer was so obviously something from a food supply house, not homemade. My meal tasted a little funny. I should have stopped right there, but I was starving so I continued to eat. I thought maybe it was just the seasoning in the rice and vegetables. Later that night when I started experiencing signs of food poisoning, I knew what the culprit was. Needless to say, we won't be going back. I've been going to Doyle's for years, and back when it was The Oak Barrel restaurant before he bought it. The food is really hit or miss. One day you'll have a good meal, good service and the next time you won't. This was the third strike for me as two previous visits had been less than satisfactory as well. I'd advise you to stick your head in the kitchen and see if Doyle is cooking. If he's not, he's likely hob-nobbing out at the tiki bar. If he's not cooking, run.

• Visited July 2012