“Rockin' Sandwiches!”

Grimm's Sandwich Shack
Cuisines: American
“Rockin' Sandwiches!”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

One of my familys favorite places! My fave is the Caprese but everything we have tried is wonderful!

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Sherri R

Moyock, North Carolina, United States
“Awesome Sandwiches”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Grimm's has awesome sandwiches. I love the Fentress; it's healthy, light and very yummy! Their sweet potato fries are amazing! Great place to go for a nice sandwich!

Visited December 2011
currituck NC
“Exceeds my expectations every time!!!!”
Reviewed October 26, 2011

What Id like to know is....how does this place get better EVERY TIME?? I'm so excited about Grimm's Sandwich Shack..... I can hardly wait to eat there again!!!! I've been there 6 times already, and each time they meet or exceed my expectations. In fact, I was in there just yesterday. It was after 2pm so things were a bit slow, as were a couple from out of town who were passing through from a visit to the Outer Banks...They were so impressed after finishing their lunch, that I actually watched them get up and order 3 subs to go!! They said they "wished" they had a place as great a this up in Front Royal (Va) Seriously....THIS PLACE ROCKS! Yesterday I had "The Pope", a roast beef number on an amazing kaiser roll(even the roll impressed me!) The visitor had "The Bawker" which is a chicken version of a Philly Cheese Steak and the wife had "The Veggie". Ive personally had the Grilled Veggie, and space doesn't permit me to ramble on about its amazing blend of grilled veggies and cheese, or the freakishly good hand crafted hamburgers! Do yourself a favor and log this little number into your GPS. I can promise you this....one visit and you WILL be hooked!

• Visited October 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best place around”
Reviewed September 23, 2011

My goal is to get through all of the delicious items on Grimm's menu. I doubt this will ever happen as they are continuously add great new items! You can never go wrong when stopping here. Great service in a relaxed setting. There are even cards on the tables.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank ericyoutz
Moyock, North Carolina
“Best Sandwich Place Ever!!”
Reviewed September 21, 2011

This is hands down the BEST sandwich shack I have ever been to. Nice friendly local people with a laid back atmosphere. I loved the Bawker (chicken cheese steak) their honey chipotle sauce adds an extra special kick. It is a great family place with decent prices.

• Visited August 2011