“Horrible food and rude employees? how do they stay in business”
Review of WhatAburger 13

WhatAburger 13
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We stopped here on a trip from New York to Florida. It seemed like a good 'local' place to eat. OH MY GOD were we ever wrong. Rude employees, nasty restrooms.... the food was sloppy and fell apart and when I complained.... I was told to " hurry on down to Harveys?" whatever that was.... I asked to speak with the manager on duty and a girl told me to take a hike.....
What a horrible experience.

Date of visit: March 2014
1  Thank bipiemaneric

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Best what-a-chicken EVER !!!!! Great food at a reasonable price !! I don't even go to the other establishments anymore.

Date of visit: October 2013
Reviewed May 8, 2013

best food ever. all my friends eat there and they are cheap on their prices. I get a whatacheeseburger. fries are amazing and i love their cherry lemons.

Date of visit: October 2012
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Small town hang out. People drive from everywhere to eat at What-A-Burger #13, which is in Mount Pleasant. Try the What-A-Cheeseburger with a Witch Doctor (everything on the soda fountain plus pickles) and a half and half (half onion rings/half fries). Can't beat the ambience.

Date of visit: April 2012
2  Thank Travelmed
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 12, 2007

it's good but can be slow at times.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook