“Great food! ”
Review of Old North State

Old North State
Reserve with OpenTable
Old North State is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 105 Restaurants in Mount Airy
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

We traveled to Mt. Airy and decided to stop at ONS Winery. We did a wine tasting, walked down the street and then came back for dinner. The pork belly and collard green spring rolls were delicious! I also had the bacon balsamic brussel sprouts.....so....good! My husband had the NC pork belly ramen, which he really liked. Everything was great and Brianna was very attentive and recommended items upon our request.

Reviewed August 30, 2018

The meal was excellent; my wife and I split the tacos and it more than satisfied us. The atmosphere is a combination of wine bar and open restaurant. You can see the wine cellar in the basement, still bottling their own wines.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

A friend and I have been there for lunch and for dinner. Both times the food was simply excellent. Everything tasted wonderful and there was plenty of it.
After the remodel and a new kitchen chef, the restaurant has really improved 100 percent. It has a great atmosphere and the prices are not too bad either.
Would recommend for small groups, large groups, and special occasions.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

It is good food, quick fast. It's okay for lunch. I would say I didn't come here for the drinks just a quick stop!

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

Everyone else received more wine during the wine tasting then us. Individuals around us were given a 1/4 of a glass of wine for their tasting. I can’t drink that much wine without getting a major headache so my husband and I shared a wine tasting. The server seemed put off and gave us less than an 1/8 of a glass, enough for 3 sips. We bought a bottle of wine so we were not being cheap just avoiding discomfort later. Nice but will not go back.